GURUGRAM, India, September 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Key Takeaway from Ken Research Report titled, Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Outlook to 2023
- Along with the introduction of new web technologies and surging E-commerce operations, last mile logistics has gained popularity in the Philippines, especially amongst domestic shipping companies in the country.
- Various distribution as well as warehousing centers in Philippines are turning to technology and robotics to help them increase efficiency, accuracy and overall productivity in the near future.
- Department of Trade and Industry Philippines has introduced a National logistics master plan which aims at advancing Philippine competitiveness through the establishment of an efficient transport and logistics sector that will contribute towards a robust and resilient Philippine economy.
Philippines logistics and warehousing market has evolved in recent years with increased trade activities in the country thereby, connecting different export and import markets of various countries across the world. Additionally, the industry is expected to be driven by the huge demand for logistics services by the industrial sectors such as automotive industry, electronic products, apparel and accessories, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
The express delivery has simplified the process of transporting goods by allowing the sender to access the information from pick-up to delivery and also provides the proof of delivery. Philippines express logistics market is further anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to the rising demand of timely delivery of parcels and documents. The logistics companies are expected to invest on advanced technologies solutions such as autonomous logistics, real-time tracking, automation and robotics in order to provide an improved customer service. With the growing international trade, incorporation of advanced technology based solutions will help in an efficient delivery of products by the logistics providers.
The advent of an ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) will facilitate the entry of foreign logistics providers in the near future. In addition, it will compel domestic freight forwarders to become competitive. Furthermore, these logistics companies may enter into joint venture agreements with foreign freight forwarders or accept equity investments from them. With adequate investments and the dense river network connecting Philippines with neighboring countries, Philippines could position as a transit country for Southeast Asia, thereby creating a positive impact on the country's freight forwarding segment.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Outlook to 2023 - By Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Express Logistics, E-commerce Logistics, Third Party Logistics, Balikbayan Box Segment" believe that expansion of network, advancement in technology, alternate route in case of congestion, improve service quality, imposition on truck bans and continued customs modernization will create a positive in the Philippines logistics and warehousing market. The Filipino market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period 2018E-2023E. The market is further expected to be driven by expanding industrial activities, growing E-commerce industry, upcoming infrastructure in the country & continuous investment by the government in development of logistics infrastructure and consistent economic growth.
- Logistics and Warehousing Market Philippines
- Philippines Logistics Industry
- Philippines Logistics Market
- Logistics Cost Philippines
- Inventory Cost Philippines
- Transport Infrastructure in Philippines
- Seaport Operations in Philippines Logistics
- Airport Operations in Philippines Logistics
- Freight Forwarding Market in Philippines
- Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Industry
- Philippines Freight Forwarding Sector
- Logistics Services in Philippines
- Logistics Services in Metro Manila
- Freight Forwarders Philippines Logistics Industry
- Logistics Companies in Philippines
- Freight Forwarding Future Philippines
- Express Logistics Market Philippines
- Role of Express Delivery Philippines
- Philippines Logistics Market Competition
- Shipping Fleet of Major Philippines Seaports
- Cargo Output Philippines Seaports
- Growth of Express Delivery Services in Philippines
- Major Players Express Delivery Philippines
- Philippines Postal Industry
- Philippines E-commerce operations
- E-commerce Logistics Players Philippines
- Philippines E-Commerce Logistics Market
- E-Commerce Logistics Growth
- Future Growth E-Commerce Logistics Philippines
- Trends Philippines Logistics Industry
- Challenges Philippines Logistics Industry
- Logistics Company in Philippines
- Government Regulations Philippines Logistics
- Philippines 3PL Market
- 3PL Market Size Philippines
- 3PL Operations in Philippines
- Philippines 3PL Players
- Future of 3PL in Philippines
- Warehousing Services in Philippines
- Philippines Warehousing Industry
- Warehouses in Philippines
- Warehousing Market Philippines
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market
- SWOT Philippines Logistics Industry
- Future Philippines Logistics and Warehousing
Key Segments Covered
Logistics and Warehousing Market
- By Service Mix (Freight Forwarding, Warehousing and Value Added Services)
- By Mode of Transport (Road Transport, Air Transport and Water Transport)
- By Major Flow Corridors (Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East and Others)
- By Rented / 3PL and Owned Fleet
- By Delivery Type (Normal Delivery and Express Delivery)
- By End User (Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Consumables, Textile and Footwear, Electronics, Chemicals and Others)
- By International and Domestic Companies
- By Business Model (Industrial / Retail Freight, Container Freight, Cold Storage, Agriculture and Others)
- By Owned and Rented- Domestic Companies
- By Mode of Transport (Air Express and Road Express)
- By Delivery Type (International Express and Domestic Express)
- By Channel (E-Commerce Merchants and 3PL Companies)
- By Time Duration (One Day Delivery, Two Day Delivery, Same Day Delivery and Others)
- By Area of Delivery (Intracity and Intercity)
- By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery and Others)
- By Market Type (Freight Forwarding and Warehousing Services)
Philippines Balikbayan Box Market
- By Seasonal Demand (On-Season and Off-Season)
Key Target Audience
- Warehousing Companies
- Warehousing Contractors
- Warehousing Technology Companies
- Logistics Association
- Consulting service providers
- Private Equity/ VCs/ Investment Banking Companies
- Shipping companies
- Balikbayan Box Companies
- Truck and Light Commercial Vehicle Companies
- E commerce Companies
- Startups in Logistics Market
- Corporations with Extensive Distribution Network
Time Period Captured in the Report:
2012-2017 - Historical Period
2018-2023 - Future Forecast
- Freight Forwarding and Warehousing Companies
- Chelsea Logistics Holdings Corporation
- International Container Terminal Services Inc.
- Lorenzo Shipping Corporation
- Metro Alliance Holdings and Equity Corp.
- Asian Terminals Inc.
- AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.
- Kintetsu World Express
- Royal Cargo
- ABest Express
- Yusen Logistic Co. Ltd.
- All Transport Network Logistics (ATN)
- F2 Logistics
- All Systems Logistics (ASL)
- LF Logistics
- Nippon Express
- Express and E-Commerce Logistics Companies
- LBC Express
- PHL Post
- JRS Express
- Air 21
- Lazada Express
- Balikbayan Box
- Jolly B Box
- Forex Cargo
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Logistics & Warehousing market in Singapore. The report covers various aspects such as overall size of Singapore logistics & warehousing market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of Service mix, by geography, by industries, Freight forwarding, warehousing, cold chain, 3PL market size and express logistics market. The report also covers value chain analysis for logistics & warehousing market, comparative analysis of Singapore logistics market with APAC countries and global logistics market.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Logistics & Warehousing market in South Korea. The report covers various aspects such as overall size of South Korea logistics & warehousing, freight forwarding, warehousing, cold chain, 3PL, express market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of service mix, by geography and by type of industries. The report also covers value chain analysis for logistics & warehousing market, comparative analysis of South Korea logistics market with Asia and global logistics market.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Logistics market in Indonesia. The reports covers overall size and future outlook of Indonesia logistics, freight forwarding, warehousing, cold chain, 3PL, and express market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of service mix, by geography and by type of industries. The report also covers value chain analysis for logistics market, comparative analysis of Indonesia logistics market with few APAC countries and global logistics market.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the logistics and warehousing services market in Australia. The report covers aspects such as the market size of the Australia logistics and Warehousing Services, market segmentation on the basis of type service mix and geography. The report also covers the competitive landscape, government regulations, customer preferences, and value chain analysis of the Australia Logistics and Warehousing Market. In addition to this, the report also covers company profiles and product portfolio of major players.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of logistics and warehousing services in Vietnam. The report focuses on Vietnam freight forwarding market by normal and express delivery, by freight movement (sea freight, road freight, air freight and rail freight), by international and domestic freight forwarding and by flow corridors (Asia Countries, European Countries, American and African Countries); Vietnam warehousing market by number of warehouses (Southern Vietnam and other regions), by end users (retail, electronic devices, textile and footwear, wooden products and others), by international and domestic companies and by business model (industrial freight/retail, container freight, cold storage, agriculture and others).
Ken Research Private Limited
SOURCE Ken Research