NEW YORK, LONDON, BERLIN and PARIS, September 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
In a new report titled 'Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape in Mexico', industry analyst estimate that the pharmaceuticals market in Mexico will reach approximately $22.5 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 7%. This new report is an essential source of information and analysis on the Mexican healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape as this report identifies the key trends in the Mexican healthcare market, as well as providing insights on the demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape, and the healthcare infrastructure of Mexico.
The population of Mexico in 2010 was approximately 112 million and was the 11th most populated country in the world, and is increasing due to the country's high birth rate and increase in life expectancy. The pharmaceutical market in Mexico was estimated at $11.4 billion in 2010. The medical device market size was approximately $3 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $4.9 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 5.2%.
The positive trend in the Mexican healthcare market can be attributed primarily to -
- Increasing elderly population
- Government initiatives for the prevention and management of chronic diseases
- The North American Free Trade Agreement, which guarantees its members the protection of intellectual property rights
- An improved and updated regulatory environment
To purchase this report or to view its detailed table of contents kindly click - Mexican healthcare and regulatory landscape report or visit http://www.reportstack.com
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of Mexico. Its scope includes -
- Overview of the Mexican pharmaceutical and medical devices market including the market size, market segmentation, key drivers and barriers for the market.
- Profile and SWOT analysis of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. Key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, Sanofi and Genomma Lab. Key players covered for the medical devices market are F. Hoffmann-la Roche, Siemens Healthcare and Fresenius Medical.
- Insightful review on the reimbursement and regulatory landscape. Analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization process for new drug and medical devices for Mexico.
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment of Mexico including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth that exist in the Mexican healthcare market.
Other latest pharma market research reports:
Reportstack.com is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. Reportstack hosts more than 150,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. Reportstack.com gives you access to over 50,000 company profiles and their strategic information like SWOT analysis, deals and partnerships analysis, merger & acquisition activity and new product launches.