DUBLIN, Dec. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxg4tg/paratek_bst) has announced the addition of the "Paratek - BST Tunable RF Capacitor - ON Semiconductor TCP-3027 Reverse Costing Analysis" report to their offering.
Manufactured and sold by ON Semiconductor and based on a Paratek technology the TCP-3027 is a tunable RF capacitor of 2.7pF.
The tunable RF capacitor has a better quality factor (Q) than the standard varactor diode. The TCP-3027 is a passive tunable integrated capacitor (PTIC) packaged in a WLCSP measuring 0.87 x 0.71mm.
The tunability is due to the material called ParaScan by Paratek. A Barium Strontium Titanate (BST) doped ceramic is used as a dielectric in the capacitor. The ferroelectric characteristics of the ParaScan allows a large variation of the electric constant. Paratek has developed a specific capacitor structure and a DC bias compensation to reduce the parasitic acoustic wave.
This reverse costing report provides an estimation of the production cost of the TCP-3027. It describes the overall manufacturing process and highlights key points of innovation developed by Paratek and ON Semiconductor.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview/Introduction, Company Profile
3. Physical Analysis
- Synthesis of the Physical Analysis
- Physical Analysis Methodology
- Package Views & Dimensions
- Package Opening
- Copper Pillar
- PTIC Die
- View & Dimensions
- Capacitor Structure
- STMicroelectronics STPTIC
4. Manufacturing Process Flow
- Global Overview
- PTIC Process Flow
- PTIC Wafer Fabrication Unit
- Packaging Process Flow
- Package Assembly Unit
5. Cost Analysis
- Synthesis of the cost analysis
- Main steps of economic analysis
- Yields Hypotheses
- PTIC Front-End Cost
- PTIC Front-End Cost per process steps
- PTIC Front-End: Equipment Cost per Family
- PTIC Front-End: Material Cost per Family
- PTIC Wafer Cost
- PTIC - Copper Pillar
- PTIC - Probe and Dicing Cost
- Back-End : Final Test Cost
- PTIC Component Cost & Price
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxg4tg/paratek_bst
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets