DUBLIN, June 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv3gdq/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Automotive Sensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The North America automotive sensors market is expected to increase to $9.16 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 9.89% over the period 2014-2020
The low cost & compact size, ecofriendly & bulk manufacturing capability, and energy efficient are the key drivers which are making the automotive sensors market to grow lucratively. Leading the auto industry, U.S. is the home to top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), namely General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler participating as great benefactors to the growth of the North American automotive sensors market. The rising economy of Mexico has been at the forefront in terms of inward Foreign Direct Investments when it comes to the automotive industry over the past few years.
The major trend driving the North American automotive sensor market is miniaturization and improved communication capabilities, which enables their integration into vehicles without interfering with the basic functionalities of the vehicle. The proliferation of advanced electronic control systems has made sensors more accurate, reliable, and reliable while increasing the response time, robustness, communications capabilities and efficiency. The continuous innovations and investments in research and development to meet the changing consumer preferences has led to improved fabrication techniques and enhanced sensing abilities at lower costs driving North American market growth.
The North America Automotive Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Temperature, Pressure, Speed, Level/Position, MEMS, Magnetic, Gas, and Inertial), and Application (Powertrain, Body Electronics, Vehicle Security Systems, Alternative Fuel Vehicle, and Telematics).
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for North America Automotive Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the North America Automotive Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America Automotive Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Denso Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Texas Instruments
- Sensata Technologies
- Delphi Automotive
- CTS Corporation
- Maxim Integrated
- Analog Devices
- Continental Automotive
- Aleph Automotive Sensors
- HITACHI Automotive Systems Americas
- Hamlin Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv3gdq/north_america
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets