DUBLIN, Oct. 05 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql9s4q/next_generation) has announced the addition of the "Next Generation Catalysts - Impact Assessment in Oil & Gas Sectors" report to their offering.
The market for next generation catalysts technologies for oil and gas sectors has gained momentum in recent years mainly due to the irregular refinery product demand, unpredictable change in feedstock types, and continuous upgradation of legislative standards. This research service discusses key advances in refinery catalysts with the impact a of the key innovations happening by corporate developers and aiding research institutions.
This research service titled, Next Generation Catalysts - Impact Assessment in Oil & Gas Sectors, focuses on the recent innovations and opportunities in the catalyst technologies worldwide. This research service summarizes various technology advances in different types of refinery catalysts, namely hydroprocessing, fluidised catalytic cracking (FCC), isomerization, reforming, and alkylation.
The study also covers the emerging opportunities in catalyst development enabling refiners to cope with the recent challenges in processing different kinds of feedstock with lowest possible operating costs to have maximum products yields. The study also summarizes end-user demand to enable catalyst manufacturers and refiners to explore opportunities existing in the refinery market and fulfill market demand by developing and deploying innovative technologies.
The focus areas of the research include recent advances in refinery technologies, opportunity analysis of several emerging technologies, and an assessment of their market impact. This research service also offers a roadmap highlighting the adoption of technologies that enable improved profit margin.
Key Points covered:
- Technology snapshot, market potential, and recent research advances.
- Key innovations and their market impact.
- Key market drivers and challenges that will affect the growth prospects of new technologies.
- Diffusion of recent catalysts innovation in end-user sectors and adoption behavior
- End-user demand for next generation refinery catalysts
- Assessment of emerging market opportunity and technology roadmaps
- Key patents and contacts within the industry encompassing technology developers, product developers, researchers, and industry experts
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Snapshot
3. Technology Development and Adoption
4. Innovation Ecosystem
5. Demand Side Analysis
6. Emerging Opportunities and R&D Roadmap
7. Strategic Insights
8. Key Patents
9. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql9s4q/next_generation
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets