LONDON, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Global information service group Wolters Kluwer has developed a brand-new corporation tax software application for UK accountants.
CCH Corporation Tax has been designed to deal with the most common types of tax return, offering the flexibility and functionality of more expensive systems but in a cost-effective package.
The software has been fully integrated with the CCH Central suite of products and is the last piece in the jigsaw of tax compliance for the practising accountant. It is a complete and up-to-date replacement of the existing CCH products, CorTAX and Taxmaster.
Wolters Kluwer's head of UK accounting software product management, Wendy Rowe, says: "When CCH Corporation Tax is integrated into the CCH Central database, it lets accountants make full use of features designed to develop their client relationships, such as associations, responsibilities and contact management.
"This will make an accounting practice operate more efficiently and manage its client relationships much more effectively."
CCH Corporation Tax produces high quality, fully cross-referenced tax computations and a variety of additional reports. Hypertext links within the reports make it easier to review computations.
Features of CCH Corporation Tax
- Wide coverage - CCH Corporation Tax can produce computations for:
- Trading companies
- Investment companies
- Film trades
- UK and foreign property businesses
- 'Close' companies
- 'Close' investment-holding companies
- Live computations - tax computations are updated in real time on the summary screen as data is entered and amended so the user can immediately see the effect of changes, such as utilising losses or adding new sources of income. The summary screen can be returned to in one click from anywhere in the application.
- Hyperlinked cross-references - the user can move quickly and easily between the computations and the supporting schedules using hyperlinked cross-references.
- Comprehensive - the software caters for companies carrying on multiple trades, s393(8) loss set-off, loan relationships deficits and credits, together with the carry-forward and carry-back of excess foreign tax credit.
- Export - computations can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
- Progress check - the user can quickly identify the status of each data entry screen - completed or reviewed - from a data navigator. The filing status of all corporation tax clients can be checked directly from a user's own home page in the CCH Central database.
- Disclosure Notes - notes can be entered on all data entry screens for disclosure purposes. These appear as appendices to the computation and are cross referenced to the original source data. The software shows where notes have been added so they can be quickly found and reviewed.
Notes to Editors
Follow CCH UK brands and Wolters Kluwer UK on Twitter: @cchvoice @wolterskluweruk
CCH (http://www.cch.co.uk) is the leading global brand providing tax, accountancy and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accountancy and business professionals since 1913. In the UK Wolters Kluwer provides CCH-branded books and online information, software, magazines, professional development and fee protection.
Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services company with annual revenues (2012) of €3.6 billion and maintains operations in over 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
SOURCE Wolters Kluwer