LONDON, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The one-stop shop for baby name inspiration on the go
Bounty.com has gone mobile with a new baby names app, which will enable users to instantly check their flashes of baby-name inspiration wherever they are.
Bounty, the UK's top parenting site, is renowned for its annual Top 100 Baby Names report, which it derives from the most up-to-date list of baby names given to newborns in the UK each year.
The Bounty Baby Names app promises to be a one-stop-shop for finding the perfect baby name, and is available to download, free of charge, from the App Store.
The app features a host of handy functions including the ability to find out what the most popular baby names are by local area, and a shake-to-generate random-baby-name generator.
Notes to Editors:
Further app information
Bounty Baby Names app functions include:
- The latest Top 100 Boys and Girls names
- Random name generator (shake to generate)
- Most popular names by local area
- Share your 'favourites' by email or Facebook
- A-Z lists for boys and girls names
- Name meaning and origins
- Matching middle and sibling names
- Advanced search functions (find names based on origin, number of syllables, initial letter)
- Regular updates and all the latest baby names news
- Bounty (http://www.bounty.com) is the UK's favourite parenting club, providing information, support and products for young families throughout the four key-life stages: pre-birth, birth, toddlers and pre-school;
- With 2.5 million members and over 50,000 new members joining every month, Bounty reaches 9 out of 10 new and expectant parents in the UK through its Bounty bag sampling;
- http://www.bounty.com has 750,000 opted-in members and a further 28,000 new members joining each month.