SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global neobanking market size is expected to reach USD 722.60 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 47.7% from 2021 to 2028. The market growth is driven by various factors, such as lower interest rates as compared to traditional banks, improved user convenience, and favorable government regulations. The demographic shift toward digitization, coupled with escalating demand for digital apps across the FinTech industry, is also expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The ability of neobanks to offer a faster and transparent model and their low-cost structure are the key factors influencing the market growth
- The growing adoption of mobile and digital banking as the mode of payment by small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises is expected to propel the growth of the business account segment over the forecast period
- Factors such as reduced reloading fees, no withdrawal expenses, no monthly fees, and low cost of transactions are expected to contribute to the growth of the personal application segment
- Europe dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to retain its position over the forecast period, owing to the entry of a large number of new vendors in the regional market
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Neobanking Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Account Type (Business Account, Savings Account), By Application (Enterprises, Personal), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neobanking-market
The financial industry is focusing on integrating technology with financial operations and creating customer-centric services. As a result, new entrants such as neobanks are making a huge impact on the financial industry. Neobanking supports businesses in bringing down operational costs and increasing their profit margin.
Factors such as the accelerated expansion of the customer base, innovative revenue generation and modernization models, and growing mergers and acquisitions activities are expected to significantly contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. Neobanks enable customers to save money, especially on international transactions, and efficiently manage their finances. Neobanks are creating an ecosystem of services around their infrastructure, which is shifting the banking value from the branches to their API layer, thereby enabling users to carry out most of their banking activities on the app.
The less complex IT systems and streamlined operating models of neobanks are some factors creating growth opportunities for the market. Neobanks also have fewer legacy compliance issues compared to traditional banks. Moreover, neobanks are adopting open APIs to offer a seamless experience to their customers and explore opportunities for expanding their customer streams and revenue.
Grand View Research has segmented the global neobanking market on the basis of account type, application, and region:
- Neobanking Account Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
- Business Account
- Savings Account
- Neobanking Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
- Neobanking Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Neobanking Market
- Atom Bank PLC
- Fidor Bank Ag
- Monzo Bank Limited
- Movencorp Inc.
- Revolut Ltd.
- Simple Finance Technology Corporation
- Ubank Limited
- WeBank, Inc.
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Core Banking Software Market – The global core banking software market size was valued at USD 9.42 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Mobile Application Market – The global mobile application market size was valued at USD 154.05 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Fraud Detection & Prevention Market – The global fraud detection and prevention market size was valued at USD 17.33 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.9% from 2019 to 2025.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter