- The demand for nutritious foods and increased understanding of collagen in the health and medical industries is driving demand in the market
- Market Size – USD 170.7 Million in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.9%, Market Trends – Increased demand for skincare products
NEW YORK, Sept. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Native Collagen Market is projected to reach USD 252.3 million in 2027. Increased product demand from cosmetics formulations is expected to boost market growth because of the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-aging impact of native collagen.
Native collagen has an unprocessed protein source, which is used in many applications such as bone and joint healing, wound dressing, regeneration of tissues, and various skincare products. Peptides and gelatin are further extracted or hydrolyzed. Processed goods in many fields, such as food and drinks, personal care and cosmetics, photography, as well as healthcare, are used for various purposes. Increased demand is expected to increase the yield of processed goods from these end-use industries, thus hindering the growth of the market.
In dietary supplements, implants, and cell growth, natural collagen is also used. The segment growth can be attributed to the product's growing use in scientific activity. Native collagen is commonly used in bone and joint health dietary supplements. It is used as a coating solution for cell attachment, development, differentiation, migration, and morphogenesis in cell culture activities.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3503
In order to comply with the regulatory norms, requirements, and guidelines, the majority of producers in the local collagen market make substantial investments in R&D. Due to price competition on the market, the product is a niche. Most local collagen suppliers concentrate on working with more than one producer. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher, Aviva Systems Biology Corporation and RayBiotech, Inc. are among the key players in the industry. The production of the native collagen for cell culture activities is carried out by the majority of companies.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic does not impact corporate earnings. Key market leaders are uncertain of the industry's prospects and seeking solutions to this problem. Most hospitals and other services had a significant effect on their pandemic. With regards to COVID-19, demand for domestic goods, exports and imports decreased considerably. The biggest corporations in the world tend to slash their budgets in order to create cash reserves. Eventually, real productivity levels will contribute to new ways in which workers and organizations satisfy their demands at substantially lower costs.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growing popularity of the product is expected to promote growth in many applications, such as cosmetics, healthcare, and pharmaceutics.
- A growing understanding of the therapeutic condition of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis for wound healing and treatments is expected to increase product demand further.
- The Marine Source segment is expected to grow in revenue over the forecast period.
- The largest application category was wound dressing due to the capacity of the product to inhibit metalloproteinase, easing the treatment of chronic wounds.
- Asia Pacific is expected to see a remarkable CAGR in the near future as healthcare and cosmetics products in the region are rapidly being consumed.
- Most market players offering native collagen are integrated into the value chain and also sell extracted products.
- In January 2019, Rousselot and Firmalis joined the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for 2019 as the sole official distributor of Peptan collagen solutions in France.
- Key players in the market include Creative Enzymes, Vetoquinol S.A., Symatese, REPROCELL USA Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., RayBiotech, Inc., Aviva Systems Biology Corporation, Bioiberica S.A.U, Cosmo Bio, and Rockland Immunochemicals Inc., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Native Collagen Market on the basis of Source, Application, and Region:
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Bone & Joint Reconstruction
- Wound Dressing
- Tissue Regeneration
- Cosmetics (Topical)
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Have a Look at Similar Research Reports:
Collagen Powder Market - It evaluates the data gathered to give an extensive view of the trends of the industry and predicts the possible developments in the forecasted duration.
Collagen Market - Increasing demand for this product as a nutritional supplement and vital ingredient in lotions and soaps, along with the rising awareness of minimally invasive surgeries, drives the growth of the global market.
Marine Collagen Market - Marine collagen and gelatin contain bioactive peptides inactive within their sequence, which can be released during gastrointestinal digestion or by controlled enzymatic hydrolysis.
Collagen Peptide Market - An inclination of consumers toward a protein-rich and healthy diet, a rise in applications of this peptide in dietary or nutritional supplements, bone & joint health, and in treating bone disorders like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen Market - Hydrolyzed bovine collagen consists of food-grade gelatin products, fresh beef skin/bone, and enzymatic hydrolysis. It is high in protein content, low ash, and has high water solubility.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read full Press Release at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-native-collagen-market
SOURCE Reports And Data