SAN FRANCISCO, October 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market size is expected to reach USD 94.82 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to growing demand for data services and increasing number of mobile users across the globe. In addition, increasing number of services such as cloud, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), and mobile money are expected to drive MVNO demand further.
Growing demand to access mobile applications, social media, and multimedia services is also expected to propel the MVNO market over the forecast period. Declining prices of smartphones are resulting in increasing number of subscribers across the globe, which is expected to drive the MVNO market. Furthermore, increasing partnerships between key companies for providing high-speed data services to consumers is anticipated to propel the market in the years to come.
Favorable government guidelines for MVNOs that allow them to access Single Wholesale Network (SWN) and mobile operator networks while eliminating national roaming charges will also augment market development. Government initiatives like the Digital Single Market (DSM) strategy, to eliminate copyright issues and geo-blocking problems and to provide better network services in Europe, are expected to spur market growth.
Growing number of market entrants has led to increased competition among service providers. This has led companies to offer mobile services at cheaper rates, which is also expected to strengthen market growth. The MVNO model is considered cost-effective and time-efficient to enter into the telecom market. This is expected to provide potential opportunities for new market entrants.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (M2M, Discount, Roaming), By Operational Model, By End Use (Consumer, Enterprise), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By type, the discount segment is expected to account for the largest market share, in terms of revenue, expanding at the highest CAGR of over 7.0% from 2018 to 2025. High competition among MVNO service providers to provide better and low-cost services and consumer preference for services offered at a discount are expected to drive the segment
- By operational model, the service operator segment is expected to register the highest CAGR as it provides various service platforms such as voicemail and missed call notifications
- The consumer segment is projected to be the dominant end-use segment over the forecast period. It is likely to register a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to MVNOs that provide customer-centric offerings such as latest technologies and affordable data and voice plans
- North America is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period and is anticipated to reach USD 37.28 billion by 2025. High demand for efficient cellular network, coupled with increasing speed of mobile broadband, are factors positively impacting the market in North America
- Key companies in the market include AirVoice Wireless; Boost Mobile LLC; Asahi Net, Inc.; CJ HelloVision Co. Ltd; Exetel; Cyfrowy Polsat SA; FreedomPop; 7-Eleven Speak Out Wireless; Freenet AG; FirmTel; and Japan Communications Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Application Management Services Market - The global application management services market size was valued at USD 56.62 billion in 2017.
- Digital Asset Management Market - The global digital asset management market size was valued at USD 1.45 billion in 2015.
- Microcontroller Socket Market - The global microcontroller socket market size was valued at USD 843.7 million in 2015.
- Legal Process Outsourcing Market - The global legal process outsourcing market size was valued at USD 2.35 billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market on the basis of type, operational model, end use, and region:
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Operational Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Full MVNO
- Reseller MVNO
- Service Operator MVNO
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Subscribers; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519