SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global mesoporous silica market size is expected to reach USD 295.1 million by 2027 registering a CAGR of 9.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising product penetration in the pharmaceutical industry is expected to be a major driver for the market growth over the forecast period. Thermal stability, favorable chemical properties, and biocompatibility attributes of the mesoporous silica are anticipated to drive its demand in the pharmaceutical industry. The value chain of the market consists of raw material suppliers, manufacturers, research laboratories, distributors, and end-users.
Key suggestions from the report:
- SBA series is expected to witness the fastest revenue growth from 2020 to 2027 on account of its properties of enhanced thermochemical stability desired for various pharmaceutical applications
- Drug delivery application is estimated to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to its high surface area, biocompatibility, and ease of surface modification desired as an active drug ingredient in several treatments including cancer
- Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR of 10.9%, in terms of revenue, owing to the rapid growth of the pharmaceutical industry and increasing expenditure on wastewater treatment
- The major manufacturers, such as Merck KGaA and Taiyo International, emphasize on the implementation of new technologies and R&D activities to have a competitive advantage and to serve various application requirements
Read 145 page research report with ToC on "Mesoporous Silica Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (SBA, MCM Series), By Application (Drug Delivery, Environmental Protection, Catalysis), By Region (APAC, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mesoporous-silica-market
The product is anticipated to be in the research stage and the market is characterized by a limited number of players engaged in the production and supply. The industry exhibits a moderate presence of established players controlling a significant market share. The product demand is anticipated to be the highest in biomedical applications, which has prompted companies to focus more on research activities for the medical sector. Ongoing research and continuous development are expected to offer numerous growth opportunities in the medical industry.
Grand View Research has segmented the global mesoporous silica market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Mesoporous Silica Product Outlook (Volume, Kilograms; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- MCM Series
- SBA Series
- Mesoporous Silica Application Outlook (Volume, Kilograms; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Drug Delivery
- Environmental Protection
- Mesoporous Silica Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilograms; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Mesoporous Silica Market
- Merck KGaA
- American Elements
- Nanocomposix, Inc.
- Taiyo International
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- W.R.Grace & Co.
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Glantreo Ltd.
- ACS Material LLC
Find more research reports on Smart Textiles Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Face Shields Market – Global face shields market size was valued at USD 1.7 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% from 2020 to 2027.
- Personal Protective Equipment Market – Global personal protective equipment market size was valued at USD 59.1 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% from 2020 to 2027.
- Surgical Masks Market – Global surgical masks market size was valued at USD 222.3 million in 2019 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.