- Extensive adoption of all types of medical nonwoven disposables by healthcare staff to prevent infectious diseases key to growth
- Rise in uptake of single-use materials considerably spur revenue generation
- The WHO guidelines on infection prevention to spur control medical nonwoven disposables
ALBANY, New York, March 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Various materials used for making medical nonwoven disposables aim to meet wide spectrum of demands for healthcare industry and general hygiene needs, such as for infants. Growing application of medical nonwoven disposables in wound care applications will help the market to expand at CAGR of ~4% from 2020 to 2028. The valuation stood at US$ 14.4 bn in 2019.
Rising demand for various types of nonwoven medical products, particularly for surgical applications, bolster penetration rate for medical nonwoven disposables in the health care industry across countries. The global market is anticipated to reach worth of ~US$ 20 Bn by 2028-end. Lyocell-based nonwovens help medical nonwoven disposables meet consumer demands for environmentally sustainable products.
"The healthcare industry is benefitting from the use of antiseptic agents in medical nonwoven disposable products to reduce the incidences of healthcare-associated infections," opine analysts at TMR. They further add that companies adopt standardized approach that enable them to offer better skin care and improve patient quality of life.
Read Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/2413
Key Takeaways in Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market Study
- Of the various types of materials, the polypropylene segment held the major share in 2019; developing countries major source of revenue, and demand to continue increasing
- Of the various end users, ambulatory surgical centers and nursing homes
- Also, ambulatory surgical centers and nursing homes are expected to account for sizable revenue share
- North America led the global medical nonwoven disposables market in 2019 vis-à-vis revenue
- Europe comes as the second revenue generator in 2019; sizable uptake in medical nonwoven disposables in surgeries
- The competitive landscape is characterized by high degree of fragmentation
Explore 261 pages of Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market (Product - Surgical Products, Wound Dressings, Incontinence Products; Material - Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Acetate, Rayon, Polyamides and Polyesters, Acrylic; End user - Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Consumer and Home Health Care, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2020 - 2028 at
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market: Key Driving Factors and Avenues
Numerous healthcare trends and macroeconomic prospects in numerous countries are expected to drive the growth of the medical nonwoven disposables market. A few of the trends are worth noticing:
- Rise in numbers of surgeries, especially caesarians, in various countries, especially in developed nations has spurred the adoption of medical nonwoven disposables.
- Recent epidemic of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to the dramatic rise in masks and other medical nonwoven disposables for prevention of infectious diseases.
- In recent years, HAI has seen unprecedented rise, spurring the need for medical nonwoven disposables for healthcare staff and clinicians
- Growing use of bio-based polymers has led to the advent of environmentally sustainable products in the medical nonwoven disposables market.
- Growing demand for wound care applications is expected product innovations.
- Single-use medical products for preventing infections are gaining popularity
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market: Region-wise Analysis
At the forefront of the medical nonwoven disposable market are North America and Europe, where mergers, acquisitions, and technological advancements are expected to shape their evolution during the medical nonwoven disposables market. Rise in awareness about hygiene and medical products that help prevent infectious diseases and hospital-acquired infections are expected to drive Asia Pacific market. This regional market is projected to be increasingly lucrative during the assessment period, and is expected to rise at rapid revenues.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2413
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market Competition Landscape
Several players are actively working on strengthening their production capacities in relation to needle punch, dispersible-based pre-moistened personal cleansing cloths, and punlace. In coming years, top manufacturers of medical nonwoven disposables are likely to set their sights on sustainable medical products for tapping new revenue streams. They make to launch their products in premium segment.
Some of the well-entrenched players in the medical nonwoven disposables market are Medtronic plc., Ahlstrom-Munksjö, Paul Hartmann AG, Mölnlycke Health Care, and Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
Global Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market: Segmentation
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market, by Product
- Surgical Products
- Wound Dressings
- Post-operative Wound Dressings
- Operative Wound Dressings
- Dressing Pads
- Incontinence Products
- Under Pads
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market, by Material
- Polyamides & Polyesters
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market, by End User
- Nursing Homes
- Consumer & Home Healthcare
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Wound Dressings Market - The global wound dressing market to grow at a decent CAGR of 4.50% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020. With this CAGR, the market is expected to gain revenue worth US$10.1 bn until the end of 2020, which is a decent increase since an initial revenue worth US$7.5 bn generated in 2013.
Wound Care Market - The ambit of wound care is wide. The wound care market has seen growing array of products to meet the needs of basic, traditional, and advanced care, which also include bioactive, antimicrobial products, and therapy devices.
The report offers an incisive analysis of the factors affecting the growth dynamic of the global wound care market. It also offers insights into the size of the key regional markets, scope of recently launched technologies, and the regulatory frameworks influencing new product approvals.
Incontinence Products Market - The report offers a detailed description of the present state of the global incontinence products market and provides sharp and accurate insights into what drives and limits the growth of this market. The business and vendor landscape has been thoroughly examined and key inputs from industry experts have been provided.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research