- Bureau Veritas Suite of solutions addressing 5G, Cybersecurity, User Experience, Smart Home, New Mobility and Global Market Access
HONG KONG, Jan. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Bureau Veritas, a leading wireless / IoT testing and certification provider, will once again be present at MWC Barcelona 2020 in Spain from 24 to 27 February, 2020.
'Limitless Intelligent Connectivity' – the theme of MWC Barcelona 2020 reveals the rollout of 5G networks promising endless possibilities for industries like manufacturing, retail, healthcare, automotive, utilities and entertainment: to work smarter, use finite resources more efficiently, and dramatically improve their customer experience.
Bureau Veritas will be introducing their comprehensive 5G regulatory and conformance testing deployment, with available capability in USA, China, Taiwan, Korea and Germany.
Bureau Veritas' technical and commercial specialists will additionally be on hand at Stand #6L63 in Hall 6 to demonstrate how their:
- Cybersecurity solutions address ever-changing industry standards and regulatory requirements whilst identifying common known vulnerabilities in connected products,
- OneSource Approvals - global market access - risk management digital solution helps clients sell their products worldwide whilst always maintaining in-country compliance in 100+ markets worldwide,
- Usability testing enhances user experience (UX) for consumer IoT products, and
- V2X solution is helping drive innovations in the New Mobility/connected car market.
Their technical specialists from around the world will also discuss how visitor's innovative products can comply with the latest connectivity, security, interoperability and usability requirements.
Join Bureau Veritas in MWC Barcelona 2020 to explore how Limitless Intelligent Connectivity will shape the future of our digital experiences, our industry and our world.
Bureau Veritas@ MWC 2020
24 – 27 February, 2020
Fira Gran Via, Barcelona
Stand No. 6L63, Hall 6
About Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a world-leading provider in testing, inspection and certification. Founded in 1828, the group has more than 77,000 employees in more than 1,500 offices and laboratories around the globe. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering innovative services and solutions in order to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environment protection and social responsibility. Bureau Veritas is listed on Euronext Paris and belongs to the Next 20 index (Compartment A, code ISIN FR 006174348, stock symbol: BVI).
Bureau Veritas' Consumer Products Services division is a leading global quality assurance provider for the global consumer product and retail markets. It offers an array of specialized services including testing, inspections, audits and engineering services for a wide range of consumer products. These products include hard goods; toys and juvenile products; soft goods; premiums; electrical and electronic products including wireless and mobile devices; automotive equipment; food products as well as health, beauty, cosmetics, and household products.
SOURCE Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services