-- New Customers, Analyst Accolades, and Partner Successes Validate Strength of Company's All-in-One Marketing Solution
BEDFORD, New Hampshire, Aug. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Kentico Software, the Web Content and Customer Experience Management provider, today talked about another successful business quarter in which the company saw significant gains across North America, EMEA, and APAC. The company secured some of its biggest contracts to date while at the same time capturing the attention of a growing number of industry analysts. Specifically, Kentico:
- Welcomed new customers BTG International, a pioneering company that's finding ways to take giant leaps in healthcare using smaller and increasingly less invasive steps, and Lockton Affinity, the largest provider of professional insurance in the United States.
- Donated Web Content Management software to The World Remembers, a Canadian non-profit organization that's building an online memorial to Australian, Canadian, and European soldiers who lost their lives in World War I.
- Was named a 2015 Hot Vendor in Web Content Management by Aragon Research, and ranked by users as having the best Ease of Deployment in a Gleanster report comparing and contrasting Web Content Management providers.
- Landed half a dozen high-profile European clients including CarPhone Warehouse, the British mobile phone retailer; HMV Retail, the renowned British entertainment retailing company; KBC Bank of Ireland; Sazka, the largest lottery in the Czech Republic; Ysoft, an Eastern European software company; and the UK's Music Publishers Association.
- Built the website and participated in celebrating the 150th anniversary of Gregor Johann Mendel, the father of modern genetics. Festivities were simulcast to locations around the world, from the United Kingdom to Australia.
- Was recognized as being among the Top 100 Best Businesses in Online Marketing by Dutch publications Emerce and Motivaction.
- Recognized the accomplishments of some of its leading partners: a total of six Recommended Agency Register (RAR) Awards were presented to MMT Digital, while True Digital was listed as #5 on the Elite Table of Independent Agencies in the United Kingdom. Meanwhile, Ridgeway, another UK-based Kentico Gold Partner, won the RAR Award for E-commerce in the Under 40 Staff category.
- Signed as a new customer ABS-CBN, the news division of Philippine media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation.
- Worked with Hamilton Island, the most popular holiday destination on the Great Barrier Reef, to launch their new website on the Kentico EMS platform. They have already seen a 75% increase in conversions and 14% growth of average purchase value.
- Helped Chemist Warehouse launch their massive online store as part of the migration of their entire web presence to Kentico. The Chemist Warehouse group employs over 10,000 staff members and is Australia's largest pharmacy retailer
Kentico is a trusted partner to some of the largest and best-known companies and digital agencies in the world. The company's all-in-one CMS platform is currently powering 25,000+ websites for 7,000 customers in 100 countries around the globe. Kentico's worldwide partner network currently includes 1,000 digital agencies.
"The activity level around the business continues to run very high," said CEO and Founder Petr Palas. "We are focused on establishing Kentico as the world's easiest to use and most comprehensive CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform." Palas added, "We're delighted with the success that we've been having among digital agencies and within many well-known global organizations."
Kentico is an all-in-one CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform that drives business results for companies of all sizes both on-premise or in the cloud. It gives customers and partners powerful, comprehensive tools and customer-centric solutions to create stunning websites and manage customer experiences easily in a dynamic business environment. The Kentico Web Content Management Solution's rich selection of out-of-the-box web parts, easy customizations, and fully-documented API quickly gets websites operational. When combined with the full set of integrated solutions, including Online Marketing, E-commerce, Online Communities, and Intranet and Collaboration, Kentico fully optimizes the digital customer experience across multiple channels.
Founded in 2004, Kentico is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. Kentico has 1,000 digital agency partners and powers more than 25,000 websites across 100 countries. Customers include Bacardi, Twinings, Great British Chefs, Gibson, Mazda, Mighty River Power, Run and Become, Sony, and Vodafone.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, PR & Analyst Relations
SOURCE Kentico Software