DUBLIN, June 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lz2knk/japan_smart) has announced the addition of the "Japan Smart Sensors Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The market for Smart Sensor in Japan is expected to reach at US$0.64 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 12.95% from the period 2014-2020
The growth of the market is fueled by increasing adoption in industrial and process automation sector. It has been emerged as one of the top contributor in the overall market size due to increase in the number of vehicles. In addition to that, consumer electronics segment also contributes a major share in the overall market.
- The increasing market demand for smart sensors is being driven by growing need for energy saving devices. The changing scenario demands energy efficient equipments and products considering the fact that the businesses are on energy saving mode.
- Also, the demand for sensors across various industries has also increased leading to increase in traction in the overall market with Automotive and Consumer Electronics sections topping the list.
- In addition to that, the emergence of MEMS technology also fueling the growth for the overall sensor market in Japan.
- Apart from several drivers, the market is being hindered by many challenges. One of the restraints that effect the growth of the market is miniaturization and lack of integration.
- This report also describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
- In addition to that, the Japan Smart Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Flow Sensors, temperature sensors, Pressure Sensors, Touch Sensors, Position sensors and Others), Technology (MEMS, Optical spectroscopy, CMOS and others), Component (Analog to Digital, Digital to Analog and Others), and by Industry (Aerospace, Automotive, Biomedical, Industrial, Building Automation, Consumer Electronics and Others).
Major market players like Texas Instruments, ABB Ltd, Analog Devices, Beanair, Eaton Corporation, Delphi, Freescale Semiconductors, RJC Enterprises LLC, Infineon, Oceana Sensor Technologies, Sensirion AG, Siemens, Maquet, Emerson Process Management, Omron Corp, Yokogawa Electric Corp and among others are studied. Their current market strategies as well as their progress in the market are also analyzed.
What the report offers
- Japan Smart Sensors Market Overview with information on drivers and restraints
- In-depth Smart Sensors Market Analysis and its applications in the industry
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lz2knk/japan_smart
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets