- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing growth opportunities present in Brazil to 2015
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT/4 p.m. BST on Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Industry Analyst Willian Fujioka for Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare Practice
A complex and diverse set of forces, such as government investments, consolidation of the middle class and high disease burdens, will sustain Brazil among the top attractive countries in the healthcare market. This briefing will investigate the industry landscape, which is expected to grow to $20 billion by 2015.
Why you should attend:
- Obtain an overview of the healthcare system and infrastructure in Brazil
- Understand the main challenges, drivers and restraints
- Identify growth opportunities in healthcare industry segments
This briefing will discuss how the Brazilian healthcare market will maintain double-digit growth rates by 2015, with a focus on business model changes in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical imaging equipment and healthcare IT solutions.
"Socioeconomic and demographic trends will converge and impact all industry segments, resulting in a great scenario for Brazilian and multinational healthcare companies, as well as those functioning in adjacent markets," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Willian Fujioka. "In addition, private and public sectors will leverage growth opportunities and emerging businesses in Brazil, such as medical tourism and mobile solutions for healthcare."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/HC
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan