DUBLIN, Jan. 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8p9dw8/inverter) has announced the addition of the "Inverter Technology Trends & Market Expectations" report to their offering.
The inverter market is heavily application dependent. However, there are some cross-fertilization trends companies with a good position within one inverter market segment are researching entry into other segments. Companies like Alstom, ABB, Ingeteam, Siemens, and General Electric already offer products in two or more inverter segments.
Some players have chosen vertical integration to optimize their internal cost structure to better target commodity-like markets, as well as to meet the severe cost requirements of the automotive industry. Other players have bet on horizontal integration to offer complete solutions to customers.
The inverter supply chain is changing to align with new customers' requirements. This was first learned in the PV industry when the first SiC inverters were introduced several years ago by SMA and REFUsol (now AEI), since then the highest customer priority has changed from high efficiency to low cost.
The reshaping of the inverter supply chain is the most pronounced when analyzing the local market drivers and players. In this report we focus on China and Chinese players that heavily impact the overall market in most inverter applications.
Understanding the characteristics of a local market is important in identifying the most promising market sectors and also helps in choosing the right product mix and the optimal sales strategy. Companies which can anticipate regional market changes are on the best path to conquering new markets, and will lose less in weakened markets. China and Japan remain the markets with relatively difficult access for foreign players, and thus are dominated by local companies except for the rail and UPS application markets. Many European and US companies are working to improve their position within the huge growth potential markets PV, wind, and electric vehicles.
The objectives of the report are:
- Access the market for inverter and its components
- Understand the market dynamics for the related power electronics applications
- Identify the key drivers that will shape the market in the future
- Understand the main technology and market trends
- Have a clear overview of competitive landscape and regional characteristics
- Understand the horizontal and vertical integration trends within the inverter value chain
- Update of market forecast for each application (photovoltaics, wind turbines, EV/HEV, electric & hybrid buses, rail traction, UPS and motor drives) for the period 2013-2020
- Focus on hybrid & electric buses added
- Evolution of the inverter supply chain
Key Topics Covered:
1. How is the report built?
2. Executive summary 10Overall power electronics markets
3. Application analysis
4. Analytical comparison
5. General conclusions
- Advanced Energy
- BAE Systems
- Emerson Liebert
- Enphase Energy
- Fuji Electric
- General Electric
- International Rectifier
- KACO new energy
- Mitsubishi Electric
- New Flyer
- Rockwell Automation
- SMA Solar Technology
- Schneider Electric
- Sungrow Power Supply
- United Power Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8p9dw8/inverter
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets