LONDON, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
These are good times for the UK property investment sector. The Economic Voice has released a report on the property market, in which it has stated that the UK is one of the cheapest places in the world to invest in property. The fact that property investment is on the rise is nothing new: in recent years, many companies have been offering various opportunities for investment in this area. One of them is International Commercial Investment (ICI), who has an extensive selection of property investments and is currently providing a new opportunity called 'Keeper's Chase'.
Keeper's Chase is a development of ten detached homes comprised of 4 bedrooms each and situated in the quiet village of Longridge, very close to Preston (UK). This development is expected to be finished within 12 months. The most attractive feature of this property investment is the expected return, which is over 16% within 12 months. Sherwood Homes Limited, who specialise in building New Build Developments and Bespoke Properties across the North West of the UK, will carry out the development. There are 1000 shares available, priced at £2,512.13 per share, with a minimum investment of 4 shares (£10,048.52).
The shares are being offered in a Single Purpose Vehicle (SPV), which is set up by a leading Manchester Law firm. 25% of the profits will go to the Developer-which owns the site exclusively -and the remaining 75% will be paid out to shareholders on a pro-rata basis. It is expected that profits per share will be £407.90 (in addition to the initial investment).
The investment consultancy International Commercial Investment brings investors the opportunity to obtain above average returns, but also to offer a secure investment. This perfect combination is present in all ICI's products.
The body responsible for collecting all details for the report published by the Economic Voice has been Taxland-the world's largest independent organisation of tax advisors to multinational businesses-in accordance with what they call 'Total Tax Take'. This involves the total cost of taxes associated with property selling and buying, property rental and property development. According to this report, the UK is the second lowest tax rate on property development at 8.88%, following Luxembourg's 8.46%.
To find out more information, click here: http://www.international-commercial-investment.com/our-international-commercial-investments/
Media contact: Jeanette Collins, International Commercial Investment - Investment - +44(0)207-099-2870 - firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE International Commercial Investment