- The growing incidence of surgical procedures and the high incidence of HAIs are driving the demand of the market
- Market Size – USD 19.82 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 6.5%, Market Trends – High prevalence of contagious infections, such as COVID-19
NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Infection Control Market is forecast to reach USD 31.99 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Infection Control market is growing due to the rise in the number of HAIs or hospital-acquired infections, and growth in the incidence of contagious viral diseases. Technological advancement and increasing awareness among the public have led to an increase in the number of surgical operations, which, in turn, is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Emerging economies are promoting infection control and prevention by conducting workshops to spread awareness. For instance, In Jammu, India, a super specialty hospital held workshops to control the infection, which included reflecting protective measures, presentation and focuses on promoting the concept of infection prevention effectively.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/944
North America held the largest market share throughout the forecast period. The region is anticipated to witness several growth opportunities leading to an increase in the level of awareness among consumers owing to the presence of a large number of educational institutes, hospitals, corporate buildings, and also rise in the self-hygiene among people, which will significantly influence the growth of the industry.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
With the outbreak of the coronavirus, the WHO encourages people to take more aggressive steps to prevent the widespread of the virus, especially in hospitals or places where the infected patients are being treated. Coronavirus is having a substantial impact on the Infection Control industry. The increasing demand for disinfectants and sanitizers as preventive measures against COVID-19 has resulted in changing the dynamic of the market. People are stockpiling, and manufacturers have started production in large quantities to meet the requirements of the consumers. The market has witnessed a high demand during the epidemic and is anticipated to grow in the coming years due to the growth in the adoption of cleaning supplies and more awareness.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Infection Control is likely to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. Infections acquired in hospitals and healthcare places are a significant cause of avertible death across the globe. The physical environment plays a crucial role in the transmission of disease, and novel technologies are being presented into healthcare facilities to decrease the environmental route of transmission of disease. Ultraviolet surface disinfection is considered to be one of the new technologies with substantial potential.
- Personal Protective Equipment is expected to witness a rise in demand as there is an increase in the concern for worker's safety. Moreover, usage of this equipment in hospitals can prevent the spread of infections from exposed patients to healthy staff workers. The incidence of HAIs is quite high, and the steps taken to limit the infections will foster market growth.
- Hospitals and clinics are the major end-users of the market. With the rise in infection and an increase in the incidence of diseases, most of the hospitals are adopting Infection Controls products to sanitize their surroundings and surfaces.
- North America has the highest adoption rate in the market. This is due to the high level of awareness and high disposable income. Moreover, the presence of key market players in the region is also encouraging market growth.
- Key participants include Getinge AB, Steris PLC, Advanced Sterilization Products, Belimed AG, 3M Company, MMM Group, Ecolab, Inc., Matachana Group, Miele Group, and Pal International, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Infection Control Market on the basis of product, application, end-users, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sterilization Equipment
- Endoscope Reprocessors
- Heat Sterilization Equipment
- Radiation Sterilization Equipment
- Low-Temperature Sterilization Equipment
- Filtration Sterilization Equipment
- Liquid Sterilization Equipment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Infectious Waste Disposal
- Sterilization Consumables
- Personal Protective Equipment
End-users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospital and Clinics
- Life Science Industry
- Medical Device Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Browse more similar reports on Disinfectants and Preservatives category by Reports And Data
- Ortho-Phenylphenol Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ortho-phenylphenol-market Malic Acid Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/malic-acid-market
- Cosmetic Preservative Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cosmetic-preservative-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
SOURCE Reports And Data