FELTON, Calif., Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global industrial refrigeration system market size is anticipated to account for USD 26.90 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is projected to register 4.6% CAGR over the forecast duration. Increasing demand for compact and innovative industrial refrigeration systems coupled with government initiatives to consolidate cold chain infrastructure is driving the growth of the market. In addition, the rapid expansion of retail food store globally is further attributing to the growth of the market.
Food processing industry faces challenges in ensuring the freshness of perishable goods. As a result, they are increasingly focusing on the development of cold chain storage. Rising consumption and production of processed food is expected to play a key role in the growth of the industrial refrigeration system.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Industrial Refrigeration Systems Market" Report 2027.
The demand for the medical and pharmaceutical product has increased considerably owing to COVID-19 outbreak. Medical products such as drugs, blood bags, vaccine and others are temperature sensitive. Therefore, increasing the need to preserve the pharmaceutical products is driving the demand for the industrial refrigeration system.
North America held the highest share in the market by revenue in 2019. Increasing demand for online grocery product is driving the growth of the industrial refrigeration system market in the region. In addition, stringent regulations pertaining to processing and supply of perishable food products coupled with the advent of advanced refrigerated warehousing system is fueling the market growth in the region.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Based on the component, the compressor segment is likely to dominate the market over the forecast duration.
- Food & beverage application segment is projected to lead the market from 2020 to 2027 owing to the increasing disposable income and changing lifestyle that led to increasing consumption of processed food.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast duration.
- Key market participants are Emerson Electric Co, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Danfoss Industries Pvt. Ltd and Johnson Controls among others.
Browse 110 page research report with TOC on "Global Industrial Refrigeration Systems Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/industrial-refrigeration-systems-market
Million Insights has segmented the global industrial refrigeration system market based on component, application and region:
- Industrial Refrigeration System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Industrial Refrigeration System Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Refrigerated Warehouse
- Food & Beverage (Including Fruit & Vegetable, Meat, Poultry, & Seafood, Dairy Products)
- Chemical, Petrochemical, & Pharmaceutical
- Refrigerated Transportation
- Industrial Refrigeration System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
List of Key Players of Industrial Refrigeration System Market
- Danfoss Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Güntner GmbH & Co. KG
- EVAPCO, Inc.
Explore the latest market research reports by Million Insights:
- Contact Lenses Market - The global contact lenses market size was worth USD 12.79 billion in 2019. It is anticipated to register 5.0% CAGR over the forecast years, 2020 to 2027. The use of corrective lenses has increased in the recent past as they help in compensating visual deficiencies like hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Fuel Cell Market - The global fuel cell market size was USD 10.48 billion in 2019. The market is estimated to expand at 15.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Rising demand for unconventional energy source is fueling the product demand. Further, increasing partnerships between private and public authorities are anticipated to supplement product demand.
- Solar Panel Recycling Market - The global solar panel recycling market size was worth USD 127.7 million in 2019. It is also estimated to register 12.8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Increasing preference for the usage of renewable energy sources to cater to power requirements of industrial, commercial and residential purposes is expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Thermal Imaging Market - The global thermal imaging market size was valued at USD 5.95 billion in 2019. The market is projected to register 8.4% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027. The use of thermal imaging technology has gained traction over the past years in both the commercial and residential sector.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights