DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India UPS Market By Application Sector (Commercial, Industrial and Residential), By kVA (Less than 5kVA, 5.1-50kVA,50.1-200kVA and Above 200kVA), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The UPS market in India is projected to reach $1.2 billion by 2021
With continuing growth being witnessed across all the sectors, demand for uninterrupted power is growing in India. Despite various government efforts towards increasing power generation over the last decade, there is still a huge mismatch between power supply and demand. Poor power infrastructure and high transmission losses are anticipated to drive demand for UPS systems in India over the course of next five years.
Rising need for continuous and smooth power supply in various end use sectors including residential, commercial and industrial, provides huge growth opportunity for UPS manufacturers in India. In particular, growing demand from IT/ ITeS, BFSI, government sector, manufacturing, telecom and energy sectors is expected to drive UPS market in India in the coming years.
Commercial sector dominated India UPS market in 2015, and the sector is forecast to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Continuing dominance of the commercial sector can be attributed to rapid expansion in IT/ITeS industry, which is the major demand generator for UPS systems in the country.
In 2015, Emerson Network Power grabbed the largest share in the country's UPS market, with APC Schneider Electric, Numeric and Microtek being the other major market players. Region wise, South India garnered the largest share in the country's UPS market in 2015, followed by West, North and East regions.
India UPS Market report elaborates following aspects related to the UPS market in India:
- India UPS Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application Sector (Commercial, Industrial & Residential), By kVA (Less than 5kVA, 5.1-50kVA,50.1-200kVA & Above 200kVA)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Market Consolidation
- Growing Demand for Green UPS Systems
- Customized Power Solutions and Post-sale Maintenance
- Increasing Adoption of Modular UPS Systems
- Technological Developments
- Consul Neowatt Power Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Delta Power Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Eaton Power Quality Pvt. Ltd.
- Emerson Network Power (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Hitachi HI-REL Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Microtek International Pvt. Ltd.
- Novateur Electrical & Digital Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Schneider Electric IT Business India Pvt. Ltd
- Socomec Innovative Power Solutions
- Uniline Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksqsl4/india_ups_market
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets