The report focuses on overall market size for lease and renting of OOH advertising space. Market is segmented based on product type (Physical and Digital) and sub segmented by type of media vehicle (billboard, gantries, transit and others), by target locations (road side environment, transit, street furniture and others) and by sectors.
The report also covers the competitive landscape of major players in India for OOH advertising market, regulations/ compliance governing OOH advertising, SWOT analysis and Porter 5 forces analysis. The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendation highlighting the major opportunities and threats.
Physical OOH advertising has remained the dominant segment in India OOH advertising industry. Traditional methods such as billboards, gantries, and other roadside advertisement still dominate the market in physical OOH advertising. New innovative methods such as train wraps, street furniture are fast gaining prominence in physical OOH market with strong growth rate. Physical OOH has remained major source for promoting products and services when general public has to be reached at large. The market segment for physical OOH was largely dominated by billboards followed by transit media and gantries in FY'2016.
OOH industry in India is fragmented market though majorly dominated by few large players but has a presence of large number of small players. Laqshya media leads the market followed by Times OOH and Pioneer publicity. There many small players with marginal market share. Market is dominated by regional players in each region. No company has Pan India dominance but few companies have expanded their business to many states but their share in market at those locations is still minimal.
These small players either specialize in particular location or in particular type of OOH medium such as EG communication which is a large player but has presence in transit media at DMRC only. Large international players such as JC Decaux have operations in major metro cities at organized spaces such as street furniture, airports, and metros.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Global Out of Home (OOH) Advertising Market Overview and Size, 2011-2016
4. India Advertising Industry Introduction
5. India OOH Advertising Industry
6. India OOH Advertising Market Segmentation
7. Rules and Regulations governing India OOH Advertising Industry
8. Physical OOH Advertising
9. Digital OOH Advertising
10. Segment Wise Market Share of Major Companies in OOH Advertising
11. Competitive Landscape of Major Players
12. Growth in Tier 2 and Tier 3 Cities
13. SWOT Analysis
14. Porter 5 Forces Analysis
15. Tendering Process in Procuring Government Owned Sites for OOH Advertisement
16. Mergers and Acquisitions
17. India OOH Advertising Industry Future Projections, FY'2017 - FY'2021
18. Macroeconomic and Industry factors
19. Analyst Recommendations
Traditional Asset Owners:
- Times OOH - TDI - Pioneer Publicity - Laqshya Media - JC Decaux - EG Communications - Bright Outdoor Media - Global Advertisers Alakh Advertising & Publicity - Jagran Engage - Noida Publicity - Icons - Signpost India Pvt. Ltd. - JCDecaux - Explomedia - Group AAO - Roshan Publicity - Prakash Publicity Service
Mall Asset Owners:
- S&O Investments - Group AAO - Brite Advertising - Lead Advertisers - Aspek Media - The Social Street - Adwel Advertising - Mohan Media - Mediashop
Airport Asset Owners:
- Times OOH Media - Laqshya Media - JCDecaux; Cab Asset Owners: CASHurDRIVE - Fast Track Cabs - My Cab - BCabs; Inflight Asset Owners: Atibn OOH - Spice Jet - Blue Mushroom Infozone - Air Asia - Jet Airways - Live Media
Gym Asset Owners:
- Gold's Gym - Talwalkars - Fitness First
Transit Media Asset Owners:
- TDI International India Ltd. - EG Communications - Ashok Sharma & Associates Pvt. Ltd. - Jegson Publicity - Times OOH Media