According to recently published report "India Household Insecticide Market Overview, 2016-2022", Godrej Consumer Products, SC Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser and Jyothy Laboratories dominate the market with more than 80% market share.
India household insecticide market has been witnessing a tremendous growth from the last five years. Household insecticide products are gaining wide acceptance due to rise in vector borne diseases and awareness regarding such incidents. Innovations like mosquito repellent cards have gained popularity in rural areas whereas liquid vaporizers are favourite among urban consumers. New emerging premium category personal & outdoor which includes creams, lotions, gel, patches, etc. is also gaining foothold in the urban markets. However, penetration level and per capita consumption of household insecticide products in the rural market is still very low which gives immense opportunity for existing as well as new players.
Maxo of Jyothy Laboratories & Khatnil of Midas Hygiene has also gained momentum in some regions. Top players have successfully introduced innovative products in premium category under their flagship brands. For example Godrej who recently launched 3 new products in personal & outdoor repellent segment. Urban markets have educated consumers who are health conscious and more aware about various diseases; thus they are the major contributors of the household insecticide market. To tap rural markets, players are continuously launching new products and running awareness drives to increase the level of alertness among rural people.
In household insecticide market, mosquito repellent category is dominant over cockroach & rat repellent category, simply because of the large population base of the country. Further in mosquito repellent category, there are two segments namely in-home segment and the other is personal & outdoor segment. In-home mosquito repellent category has been growing in the country from last many years but personal & outdoor category is still at a nascent stage with products like creams, lotions, patches, gels, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Household Insecticide Market Outlook
3. India Household Insecticide Market Outlook 3.1. Market Size By Value 3.2. Market Share 3.2.1. By Company 3.2.2. By Brand 3.2.3. By Category
4. India Mosquito Repellent Market Outlook 4.1. Market Size By Value 4.2. Market Share 4.2.1. By Segment 4.2.2. By Target Demographics 4.3. India In-Home Mosquito Repellent Market Outlook 4.3.1. Market Size By Value 4.3.2. Market Share 18.104.22.168. By Product Type 22.214.171.124. By Target Demographics 4.3.3. India Insecticide Coil Market 4.3.4. India Liquid Vaporizer Market 4.3.5. India Mosquito Repellent Spray/Aerosol Insecticide Market 4.3.6. India Mosquito Repellent Card Market 4.3.7. India Mat Market 4.4. India Personal Application & Outdoor Repellent Market Outlook 4.4.1. Market Size By Value By Product Type 4.4.2. Market Share 126.96.36.199. By Brand (Cream & Lotion) 188.8.131.52. By Target Demographics
5. India Cockroach & Rat Repellent Market Outlook 5.1. Market Size By Value By Product Type 5.2. Market Share By Brand (Insect Spray/Aerosol)
6. Company Profiles 6.1. Godrej Consumer Products Limited 6.2. Dabur India Limited 6.3. Reckitt Benckiser (India) Limited 6.4. Jyothy Laboratories Limited 6.5. SC Johnson Products Private Limited