DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6mbj2/india_chipset) has announced the addition of the "India Chipset Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
India chipset market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 26% during 2015-2020
Northern and Southern parts of India are the leading regional markets for chipsets in India, due to presence of various IT hubs and Special Economic Zones in these regions. India chipset market is majorly dominated by global players such as MediaTek and Qualcomm, among several others. Computers, laptops, printers and peripheral chipsets are key application areas for chipsets in India. With robust growth in smartphone penetration across the country over the last few years, a growing number of computer and laptop chipset manufacturers are increasing their focus towards smartphone chipsets in order to diversify their product portfolios and strengthen their market position.
India is one of the fastest growing chipset markets in Asia-Pacific. Implementation of favorable government initiatives and rising electronic device sales in the country are major factors propelling growth in the country's chipset market. Government has been easing documentation process and policy hurdles to attract investments in domestic electronics manufacturing. Establishment of new electronics manufacturing units under the Make in India initiative is forecast to propel demand for various types of chipsets in India. During the forecast period, growth in India chipset market is projected to be fuelled by increasing sales of electronic devices such as smartphones, computers, laptops and printers, along with rising penetration of innovative technologies such as 3G, 4G, LTE, etc.
India Chipsets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of chipsets market in India:
- 4G/LTE (Long Term Evolution) Technology
- Technological Innovations
- Launch of Android TVs
- Increasing Acceptance of Wearables
- Implementation of Favorable Government Initiatives
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Chipset Market Overview
5. India Chipset Market Outlook
6. India Computer & Laptops Chipsets Market Outlook
7. India Mobile Phone Chipsets Market Outlook
8. India Other Chipsets Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Porters' Five Forces Analysis
12. SWOT Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- AMD India Pvt. Ltd.
- ARM Embedded Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Broadcom Communications Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- MediaTek India Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- NVIDIA Graphics Pvt. Ltd
- Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Spreadtrum Communications India Pvt. Ltd.
- Texas Instruments (India) Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets