- Technological advancement and growing prevalence of autoimmune diseases are major factors of growth in the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market
- North America is anticipated to dominate the regional charts of market over the forecast period
- In the disease type category, rheumatoid arthritis will hold a sizeable share of the market
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A CAGR of 3.8% will be recorded by the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market from 2019 to 2027. Valuation will go up from USD 14.4 billion in the year 2018 to USD 20.1 billion by the end of the forecast period. It is significant to note here that various factors such as increased healthcare expenditure and increasing awareness regarding these diseases are propelling the market on a high growth trajectory.
As per Transparency Market Research, "An increase in prevalence of autoimmune diseases is leading to growth in the diagnostics market, paving way for new opportunities to emerge in the landscape over the forecast period. This is particularly true of Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Graves' Disease, and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis."
Key Findings of Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Study:
- North America is set to dominate global autoimmune disease diagnostics market over the forecast period
- Rheumatoid arthritis under the category of disease type will emerge as a lucrative segment
- The autoantibody test segment under the test type category will hold notable share of the market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market:
Trends and drivers helping the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market to stay afloat over the forecast period are many and varied. Some of the impactful ones, marking the landscape are provided below:
- Growing prevalence of autoimmune diseases is driving the diagnostics market towards further growth
- Increase in incidence of diabetes, Graves' disease, and rheumatoid arthritis is also a notable growth factor in the market
- Technological advancement and innovation are paving way to future growth of global autoimmune disease diagnostics market over the forecast period
For a detailed analysis of global autoimmune disease diagnostics market by test type, disease type, and region, visit TOC https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/5351
Regional Analysis of Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market:
- The largest regional market was North America in 2018 as government initiatives and growing awareness created fertile ground for growth
- Over the forecast period, the region will account for notable market revenue owing to growing prevalence of autoimmune diseases
- Asia Pacific (APAC) will create novel growth opportunities for players – a result of high CAGR
- Factors such as advancement in technology and increasing efforts from the government are helping the region stay lucrative
Analyze global autoimmune disease diagnostics market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample.php
Competitive Landscape of Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market:
The vendor landscape of the market is fragmented owing to a number of players marking its space. Distinguished global autoimmune disease diagnostics market players are Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc. , bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La, Roche Ltd., Inova Diagnostics, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, SQI Diagnostics, Inc., and Siemens Healthcare, among others.
Purchase the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
These are comprehensively profiled – financials, recent developments, and product details included – in the report prepared by Transparency Market Research. Granular information related to the competitor's landscape is provided.
It is quite pertinent to note here that a variety of measures figure in the growth strategies of different player. These include a mix of organic and inorganic ones. Commonly noted strategies and focus areas of players include research and development, key alliances, and technological advancement.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, by Test Type
- Antinuclear Antibody Test
- Autoantibody Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- C-reactive Protein (CRP) Test
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, by Disease Type
- Graves' Disease
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- SLE (Lupus)
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market: Healthcare companies in the atopic dermatitis drugs market are developing new drug agents to expand the treatment options for the disease. They are developing new moisturizers that confer skin-barrier protection, biologics, and lipid-replenishing topical drugs. Manufacturers are making these treatment options available at retail and hospital pharmacies.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market: The global rheumatoid arthritis drugs market was valued at US$ 19597.43 mn in 2016. Taking into consideration the factors associated with the growth of the rheumatoid arthritis drugs market, it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 2.96% from 2018 to 2026. The use of rheumatoid arthritis drugs to decrease joint damage and enhance the overall body functioning may serve as great growth generators for the rheumatoid arthritis drugs market.
Point-of-care Diagnostics Market: The point-of-care diagnostics market is predicting substantial growth during the forecast period of 2016-2024 with the rise in COVID-19 testing as a significant growth factor. Other factors supporting the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market are the increased prevalence of infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, AIDS, etc. and the rising incidences of target conditions. The increasing demand for rapid diagnostics among the general populace is also assisting the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market.
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/autoimmune-disease-diagnostics-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research