- In the global envelope paper market, eco-friendly glassine packaging is slowly gaining popularity across consumers as well as manufacturers
- The leading manufacturers are now focusing on developing attractive and precise design as per the changing demands from the consumers. Moreover, they are also trying to explore opportunities in beauty care products and cannabis packaging
ALBANY, New York, March 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has now published another market research report that offers detailed insights on the inner working dynamics of the global envelope paper market. The research report tries to shed light on different factors that may boost or impede the market development along with detailed information about market segments and its vendor landscape. According to the research report, the global envelope paper market will exhibit a CAGR of ~2% over the given projection period of 2019 to 2027. With this rate of development, the valuation of the market at the end of the forecast period in 2027 will be around US$3.5 bn. In 2018, the market was initially valued at around US$3 bn.
Key Findings in the Research Report:
- The global envelope paper market is broadly segmented in terms of material, basis weight, envelope type, end use, and by region.
- In terms of material, the global market is segmented into bright white paper/wove, Kraft paper, colored paper, and specialty paper.
- In terms of basis weight, the market is segmented into less than 80 GSM, 80 to 120 GSM, 120 to 180 GSM, and more than 180 GSM.
- Based on type of envelope, the global market is segmented into catalog, booklet, commercial, square, A-style, and baronial.
- Based on end-use, the global envelope market is classified into institutional (offices, medical, educational), e-commerce, logistics & shipping, and postal service. It is expected that logistics & shipping and e-commerce segment are expected to generate significant demand for medium and large size envelopes in the near future.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Envelope Paper Market by Material: Bright White Paper/Wove, Kraft Paper, Colored Paper, and Specialty Paper; Basis Weight: Less than 80 GSM, 80 to 120 GSM, 120 to 180 GSM, and More than 180 GSM; Envelope Type: Baronial, A-Style, Square, Commercial, Booklet, and Catalog); and End Use: Postal Services, Logistics & Shipping, e-Commerce, and Institutional at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/envelope-paper-market.html
Global Envelope Paper Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the key factors that are helping to drive the growth of the global envelope paper market is the rise in demand for mailers and packaging envelopes because several web-based e-commerce enterprises need different types of packaging for transporting goods through mail for multiple products.
- Another important driving factor for market growth has been the development of the parcel delivery industry that provides free shipping envelops to their consumers.
- The envelope paper is recyclable, easily transportable, needs less storage space, and is highly light weight. All these factors contribute to the benefits of using the paper for packaging. Moreover, it is also healthy for the environment as well. This is also expected to act as a key driving factor for the growth of the global market.
- Increasing demand for envelope paper for packaging different products from the e-commerce sector is likely to further fuel the development of the global market.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=59505
Global Envelope Paper Market – Key Restraining Factors
Even though the market is progressing towards a higher valuation in the near future, there are some factors that might impeded its development. Some of the key restraining factors are mentioned below:
- One of the most significant restraining factors for the market growth is the fear of envelops becoming completely obsolete. The emergence of modern day alternatives such as emails, fax machines, voice mails, the internet, and other different modes of communication has had a considerable impact on the use of envelops. Continuation of this may hamper the growth of the market.
- Another considerable challenge in front of the global market is considerable downfall in the procurement rate of raw materials for production of envelop paper. This has led to repurposing of machineries for alternative products and ultimately shutting down of mills. This has had a considerable impact on the overall development of the global envelope paper market.
Global Envelope Paper Market – Regional Outlook
- The global envelop paper market has five main regional segments namely Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, and Europe.
- Of these, the regions of North America and Europe have been traditionally dominant in the global market.
- In the coming years of the forecast period, the Europe market is expected to have a strong hold on the global market. However, with lowering production and labor costs, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to show a promising rate of growth.
Analyze Envelope Paper market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Envelope Paper Market – Key Market Players
The competitive landscape of the global envelope market is quite fragmented as there are several prominent players trying to gain the top spot. The companies in the market are focusing on developing recyclable and environment friendly solutions in order to cater to the evolving demands and changing compliances.
Some of the most prominent brands in the global envelope market are Mondi PLC, Domtar Corporation, UPM-Kymmene Oyj, Stora Enso Oyj, Neenah, Inc., Lintec Corporation, JK Paper, Moorim Paper Co. Ltd., and Mohawk Paper Company among others.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/59505
Global Envelope Paper Market: Segmentation
Envelope Paper Market, by Material
- Bright White Paper/Wove
- Kraft Paper
- Colored Paper
- Specialty Paper
Envelope Paper Market, by Basis Weight
- Less than 80 GSM
- 80 to 120 GSM
- 120 to 180 GSM
- More than 180 GSM
Envelope Paper Market, by Envelope Type
Envelope Paper Market, by End Use
- Postal Services
- Logistics & Shipping
Envelope Paper Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- Northern Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Saturating Kraft Paper Market – The Saturating Kraft paper market is projected to register a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors regarding which TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in the global market report
Specialty Paper Market – Demand for paper and paperboard packaging solutions is increasing in specific set of application areas, whereas paperboard packaging demand registered impasse growth. Paper and paperboard packaging solutions have extensive applications across several industrial verticals from healthcare to food and beverages industry and personal care to home care.
Sack Kraft Paper Market – The growing adoption of sustainable packaging with biodegradable and eco-friendly materials has triggered a huge demand for sack Kraft paper in recent times. The demand for this type of paper is expected soar in the coming years as this material shows strength equal to synthetic or plastic materials.
Food Wrap Films Market – The growing demand for on-the-go food and requirement of the increased shelf life of food items from the consumers is acknowledged as a critical factor driving the food wrap films market. The increase in demand for food service across the globe is expected to fuel the growth of global food wrap films market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research