- Remote electronic unit are primarily used for spacecraft and aircraft platforms for several applications such as fuel systems, ice protection systems, control surfaces, and landing gear among others
- The market for remote electronic unit is expected to witness a decent growth in coming years with expanding aviation sector across the globe
ALBANY, New York, March 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has recently published a new research report that talks about the working dynamics and the growth prospects of the global remote electronic unit market. The research report sheds light on the key driving factors, prominent segments, notable growth inhibitors, and geographical and competitive landscape of the global remote electronic unit market.
According to the research report, the global market for remote electronic unit is projected to grow at a moderate CAGR of ~4% over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The valuation of the market was nearly US$2.7 Bn in 2019. Given the rate of growth, the valuation of the global market is expected to reach around US$3.5 Bn by the end of 2027.
Global Remote Electronic Unit Market – Key Takeaways
- Based on platform, the segment of aircraft remains the most dominant one in the global market.
- Rapidly expanding aviation industry and increasing deliveries of aircrafts across the globe are some of the key reasons behind the growth of the segment, which is expected to reach a valuation worth US$2.8 Bn by 2027 end.
- The segment of spacecraft is expected to witness a sluggish growth and only accounts one fifth of the entire market revenue.
- The segment is projected to witness a CAGR of ~3% over the course of the given period of forecast.
- In the near future both the end use segments i.e. commercial and governmental are projected to witness promising growth opportunities.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Remote Electronic Unit (REU) Market by Platform: Spacecraft and Aircraft (Large Commercial, Business Jets, and Military); Application: Flight Control Surface, Landing Gear, Fuel Systems, Ice Protection Systems, and Others; Sales Channel: OEMs and Aftermarket; and End Use: Government and Commercial at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/remote-electronic-unit-market.html
Global Remote Electronic Unit Market – Key Driving Factors
- In recent years, there has been a tremendous growth in the global passenger aircraft traffic, which ultimately has helped in the development of the aircraft segment of the remote electronic unit market.
- Increasing demand for light weight flight control systems and fuel-efficient aircrafts have also helped in driving the growth of the global market.
- With advancements in the aviation tech across the globe, there are several lucrative growth opportunities for the applications of remote electronic units. This too has helped in the development of the market.
- An emerging trend in the market is to improve the stability and handling capacities with the help of fly by wire systems.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=40106
Global Remote Electronic Unit Market – Key Growth Inhibitors
- Several national aviation regulators have put down different mandates and directives for aircraft sustainability as per their requirements. This has created a lack of universal standard for these systems.
- Strict restrictions about airworthiness and delay in periodic licenses, approvals, and certifications are some of the other key factors that are inhibiting the growth of the global remote electronic unit market.
Global Remote Electronic Unit Market – Geographical Outlook
- North America is the most dominant regional segment of the global remote electronic unit market and accounted of around 40% of the overall market share in 2018.
- The regional segment is expected to reach valuation worth US$1.4 Bn by the end of 2027.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show a CAGR of ~4% for the given period of forecast.
Analyze Remote Electronic Unit Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a Sample of the Study
Global Remote Electronic Unit Market – Key Players
Key players operating in the global remote electronic unit market are BAE Systems plc, Thales Group, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Safran S.A., Moog Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Collins Aerospace, Collins Aerospace, Becker Avionics GmbH, and CRISA.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/40106
Global Remote Electronic Unit Market: Segmentation
Remote Electronic Unit Market by Platform
- Aircraft (Large Commercial, Business Jets, and Military)
Remote Electronic Unit Market by Application
- Flight Control Surface
- Landing Gear
- Fuel Systems
- Ice Protection Systems
Remote Electronic Unit Market by End Use
Remote Electronic Unit Market by Sales Channel
Remote Electronic Unit Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Electronics & Semiconductors Industry:
UAV Propulsion System Market – Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) propulsion systems are witnessing commercial applications beyond their traditional relevance in the military and Defense sector, and are likely to draw volume sales tantamount to ~5.8 Bn units by the end of 2027.
Surface Haptic Technology Market – The surface haptic technology market is continuously growing with the presence of well-established players commanding a larger market share. Thus, emerging players are increasing efforts to innovate in material technologies for various haptics.
3D Imaging Market – The global 3D imaging market is projected to reach a value of US$ 73.01 bn by the end of 2027, elevating up from a value of US$ 8.93 bn in 2018. Furthermore, the global 3D imaging market is projected to expand at a starry CAGR of 26.3% over the period between 2019 and 2027.
Biophotonics Market – Increasing demand for high-quality healthcare and growing elderly population are major factors driving the global biophotonics market. The major benefit of using biophotonics is that it preserves the cells for a specific period when they are examined.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research