- Pyrogens are substances that lead to causing fever after administration of an injection.
- Rise in the body temperature and body ache are some of the prominent reactions that are caused because of injection of these harmful pyrogens in the human body. Pyrogen testing determines the presence of endotoxin substances.
ALBANY, N.Y., Dec. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has now published a new research report that offers a detailed information about the global pyrogen testing market. The research report tries to offer meaningful and actionable insights about the key segments, prominent growth drivers, restraining factors, geographical outlook, and the current situation of the vendor landscape of the global market.
According to the report, the global pyrogen testing market was valued at US$ 742.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2019 to 2027. Given the rate of growth, the market is expected to reach a valuation worth US$2051.2 Mn by the end of 2027
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Pyrogen Testing Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Global Pyrogen Testing Market – Overview
- Pyrogens are substances that cause fever, post administration of an injection. Increase in body temperature and body ache are prominent reactions caused due to injection of harmful pyrogens into the body
- Pyrogen testing determines the presence of endotoxin substances. The test has become important for analysis of fever-inducing substances in parenteral drugs
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Pyrogen Testing Market (Test Type - Monocyte Activation Test (MAT), Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test, Rabbit Pyrogen Test (RPT); Component - Instruments, Kits, Reagents; End user - Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Medical Device Companies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/54678
Global Pyrogen Testing Market – Key Drivers
- One of the key driving factor for the development of the global market is the promising level of products currently under the research pipeline and the recent product approvals from the regulatory authorities such as FDA.
- In addition to this, increase in the number of market players that are engaged in the development of promising technologies and different methods.
- This has enabled the launch of new products in coming years are also projected drive the overall development of the global market for pyrogen testing.
- Extensive research in and launch of new biologics is likely to speed up the growth of pyrogen testing market during the forecast period
- Launch of new drugs, significant growth of pharmaceutical industry and increase in emphasis expenditure for new product development enables to determine the growth of pyrogen testing market in future.
Request Brochure of Pyrogen Testing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Global Pyrogen Testing Market – Geographical Outlook
- The global pyrogen testing is being dominated by the regional segment of North America.
- The growth of the regional market is mainly attributed by the growing availability of technologically advanced research and development platforms for the fast paced diagnosis tests.
- In addition to this increasing adoption new age technologies by the end user segments is expected to drive the development of the North America market.
- On the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to witness promising growth opportunities in the coming years of the forecast period.
Purchase the Pyrogen Testing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Global Pyrogen Testing
Market – Notable Developments
- Key players in the global pyrogen testing market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. Key players in the global market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Associates of Cape Cod, Inc., Merck KGaA, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., GenScript, Lonza Group, Sanquin, and WuXi AppTec, Hyglos GmbH - a bioMérieux Company, Wako Chemicals USA, Inc. among others
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The global pyrogen testing market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Pyrogen Testing Market, by Test Type
- Monocyte Activation Test (MAT)
- Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test
- Rabbit Pyrogen Test
- Global Pyrogen Testing Market, by Component
- Global Pyrogen Testing Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Global Pyrogen Testing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Recombinant Factor C Assay Market: The global recombinant factor C assay market was valued at ~US$ 13 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a considerable CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Endotoxin detection is a crucial step before the launch of pharmaceutical drugs, medical devices, and biotechnology products for human use. Recombinant factor C assay has been accepted as an alternative to LAL tests, which are widely employed for endotoxin testing.
Monocyte Activation Tests Market: The global monocyte activation tests market is witnessing continuous innovations in test offerings and wide product portfolio of major as well as local manufacturers. The growth of the global monocyte activation tests market is mostly driven by increasing number of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies globally, growing research and development investments and increasing new drug approvals.
Nitinol Medical Devices Market: According to the report, the global nitinol medical devices market was valued at US$ 14,571.7 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2019 to 2027, increased clinical application of nitinol based products in medical procedures, rise in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and increase in number of minimally invasive (MI) surgeries are projected to drive the market
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/pyrogen-testing-market-2018-2026.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research