- Post-surgical care segment under indication category is anticipated to lead market growth
- Increase in surgeries (such as that of prostate or genitals), which require use of catheters after the procedure, will contribute to growth
- Asia Pacific region to grow at rapid pace; North America to account for leading market share
ALBANY, New York, July 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, the global indwelling catheters market will grow at a CAGR of about 6%. It is crucial to note here that the market worth, which was valued at about USD 985 million in 2018, will reach a value of about USD 1.6 billion by the end of this period. It is also of significant importance to point out that multiple and varied trends and drivers will drive this growth.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Increase in incidence of urinary incontinence, multiple sclerosis, dementia, and spinal cord injury, will be a major growth propeller in the global indwelling catheters market. As population of aged people increases, demand for indwelling catheters will only grow further."
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=52344
Key Findings of Global Indwelling Catheters Market Study:
- In the end-user category, hospitals will account for a sizeable share of the market; rapidly ageing population to contribute positively to growth in the segment
- Post surgical care segment to lead growth in global indwelling catheters market over the forecast period
- The segment for latex will witness notable growth, accounting for large market share, owing to growing preference for the material among clinicians
- Product-wise, two-way catheters will dominate the market landscape, owing to better flexibility and their wider availability
For a detailed analysis of global indwelling catheters market by product, material, indication, and end-user, visit TOC https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/52344
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Indwelling Catheters Market Study:
- People aged 60 and over are susceptible to several chronic illnesses, driving growth in demand for catheters; age group is set to witness increase in number of people marking it
- By the year 2050, one in every six people will be aged 65 and over across the world; one in every four in Europe and North America
- From about 970 million in 2017, number of people aged 65 and above will increase to 2 billion by 2050
Regional Analysis of Global Indwelling Catheters Market:
- Asia Pacific to chart a notable compound annual growth rate– about 7% over the forecast period; India and China to be key contributors to growth
- North America is expected to lay claim to a sizeable share of the market owing to rapidly ageing population and robust healthcare infrastructure
Analyze global indwelling catheters market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=52344
Competitive Landscape of Global Indwelling Catheters Market:
Transparency Market Research provides critical insights into the competitive landscape of global indwelling catheters market. It includes information on products, strategies, and financials of key market players. Some of these notable companies that are comprehensively profiled in the report are Becton, Dickinson & Company (BD), Cardinal Health Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Coloplast Corp., Cook Medical, Medline Industries, Bactiguard AB, SunMed, and B. Braun Melsungen AG, among others.
It is worth noting here that the global indwelling catheters market landscape is highly competitive and players deploy a range of organic and inorganic strategies to stay ahead of the curve. Here, it goes without saying that technology and research and development (R&D) are notable determinants of growth. Alliances also play a positive role in expanding consumer base by entering new regional markets or improving foothold on existing ones.
Purchase the Indwelling Catheters Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=52344<ype=S
Global Indwelling Catheters Market: Segmentation
Indwelling Catheters Market by Product
- 2-way Catheters
- 3-way Catheters
- 4-way Catheters
Indwelling Catheters Market by Material
- Silicone Elastomer Coated Latex
- PTFE (Teflon) Coated Latex
- Hydrophilic Polymer Coated Latex
Indwelling Catheters Market by Indication
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (Urinary Retention)
- Post-surgical Care
- Critical Care
Indwelling Catheters Market by End User
- Long-term Care Facilities
Indwelling Catheters Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Foley Catheters Market: The global Foley catheters market was valued at US$ 1.02 Bn in 2018. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2027, the global market is anticipated to be driven by a rise in the population suffering from urinary disorders, rapid utilization of Foley catheters in hospitalized patients in developed regions, and increase in focus on new product launch by industry players
Microcatheter Market: The global microcatheter market was valued at US$ 162.3 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach nearly US$ 304.5 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 7.5% from 2018 to 2026. Rise in adoption of minimally invasive procedures, technological advancements, and increase in target patient population are likely to fuel the market from 2018 to 2026
Micro Guide Catheters Market: Players in the global micro guide catheters market are beefing up their product portfolio to serve unmet healthcare needs that helps them sustain competition as well. The staggering pool of patients with vascular diseases have led product manufacturers to boost their R&D capabilities and introduce novel products. This is boosting the market
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research