FELTON, Calif., June 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per the published report, the global Immunohistochemistry Market size is estimated to attain a price of USD 3.2 billion by 2027. It is expected to develop by 7.8% CAGR, in the period of the forecast.
What are Key Factors Driving the Immunohistochemistry Market?
Growing approvals by the regulatory organizations, increasing occurrence of the persistent sicknesses, along with the introduction of technically sophisticated Immunohistochemistry (IHC) systems are the factors, estimated to boost the enlargement of the market, for the period of the forecast.
Immunohistochemistry has turned out to be a vital method and is extensively useful in the diagnosis of a number of persistent diseases, for example, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), infectious diseases as well as cancer.
As a result, an increase in the occurrence of these persistent diseases has caused an augmentation in the requirement for immunohistochemistry procedures. Consistent with the global data, published by World Health Organization (WHO) in 2018, cancer was the most important reason of the death. Approximately 9.6 million deaths were recorded, owing to the cancer. The similar informant furthermore affirms that the cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), globally, bring about 17.9 million deaths, each year.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Market" Report 2027.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Owing to the growing occurrence of the persistent diseases, in the nations like India and China, Asia Pacific is projected to display highest development, during the period of the forecast.
- As a result of the growth in the figure of diagnostic centers as well as hospitals with highly developed infrastructure, along with the increasing rate of severe diseases, diagnostic laboratories and hospitals, by end use, dominated the immunohistochemistry market in 2019.
- In 2019, antibodies product section retained the principal share of the market, due to the rising approval for the product, along with their elevated percentage of the acceptance, causing a high-pitched demand for Immunohistochemistry method.
- Attributable to the existence of key companies in the U.S., entrenched infrastructure of the healthcare, as well as the positive guidelines regarding the healthcare compensation, North America seized the major share of the market, in 2019.
- The diagnostics application sector ruled the market in 2019 and is estimated to observe the maximum development, during the period of the forecast, caused by the increasing incidences of chronic sicknesses.
Browse 120 page research report with TOC on "Global Immunohistochemistry Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-immunohistochemistry-ihc-market
Million Insights segmented the global immunohistochemistry market based on End Use, Application, Product, and Region:
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Slide Staining Systems
- Tissue Microarrays
- Tissue Processing Systems
- Slide Scanners
- Histological Stains
- Blocking Sera and Reagents
- Chromogenic Substrates
- Fixation Reagents
- Organic Solvents
- Proteolytic Enzymes
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nephrological Diseases
- Drug Testin
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Abcam plc.
- Bio SB
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Pre-engineered Building Market - The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
- Plant Genotyping Equipment Market - The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The increasing need for identifying, assessing and validating genetic markers of plants to gain higher yield from them is driving the market growth for plant genotyping equipment.
- Smart Electricity Meters Market - The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration. The demand for energy security is gaining traction in the energy sector. With the advent of renewable energy sources, this demand has been addressed to some extent.
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market - As per the published report, the global thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV) market size is estimated to arrive at USD 2.4 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 6.5% CAGR in the period of the forecast. The increasing demand from the automobile manufacturing sector for greater functioning and lightweight materials is anticipated to impel the global market for thermoplastic vulcanizates.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights