- The rising application in personalized medicine and nutrition and technological advancements in metagenomics are driving the demand for the market
- Market Size – USD 243.0 Million in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 22.0%, Market Trends – Growing focus on therapies for human microbiomes
VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market is forecast to be worth USD 1,098.4 Million by 2027, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The human microbiome therapeutics market is forecast to augment rapidly due to the rising application of human microbiome therapeutics into personalized medicine and nutrition. Besides, the growing technological advancements in metagenomics and the therapeutic system is anticipated to further propel the market growth over the forecast timeframe.
However, huge infrastructure and equipment costs and complicated laboratory bacteria development and isolation procedures are likely to impede market growth over the forecast timeline.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/280
Key Highlights From The Report
- In August 2019, the completion of the construction of a new state-of-the-art production facility had been announced by BiomX Ltd. The new facility is based in Ness Ziona and will facilitate the clinical development of candidate phage products for BiomX and may be extended in the coming years to satisfy commercial manufacturing requirements. The development has been a significant phase on the way to clinical development in this current period of live biotherapeutics, which involves phages and also human-derived cells and bacteria.
- During the forecast timeframe, the probiotics sub-segment in the product segment is estimated to dominate the market. Probiotics are organisms, such as bacteria and yeasts, which provide health benefits when being consumed.
- The small molecule therapies segment accounted for the largest market share, and, due to its extensive use, it was anticipated to witness the highest growth over the forecast period.
- Over the forecast timeframe, the infectious disease segment is expected to dominate the industry. The main drivers of the development of the segment in the coming years are the increasing prevalence of microbial dysbiosis-based diseases with the wide use of antibiotics and drug development for microbiome-based treatments.
- Due to the rise of dietary supplement consumption, the North American market is expected to lead the global market for Human Microbiome Therapeutics therapeutics. Moreover, technologically specialized research facilities for the development of experimental therapeutics, the growing health-conscious population, and rising healthcare expenditure are the key reasons for the region's dominance.
- Key participants include Oxidien Pharmaceuticals, LLC, BiomX Ltd., LNC Therapeutics SA, Commense Inc, Embion Technologies SA, DermBiont, Inc, CoreBiome, Inc., Carbiotix AB, Biotagenics Inc., and Finch Therapeutics, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-therapeutics-market
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market based on product, approach, therapeutic area, disease, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Prescription Drugs
- Medical Foods
- Approach Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Microbial Consortia
- Phage Cocktail
- Small Molecule Therapies
- Microbial Ecosystems
- Genetically Modified Single Strain Bacteria
- Single Strain Whole Bacteria
- Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Dermatological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Disease Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Crohn's Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Market Analysis By Product Type (Flexible Sigmoidoscope, Rigid Sigmoidoscope), By Application (Monitoring, Diagnosis, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Gastroenterology Institutes, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Functional Fibers Market Analysis By Nature Type (Organic, Conventional), By Grade Type (Food-Grade, Industrial-Grade, Pharmaceutical-Grade), By Source Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Others), By Product Type (Soluble Fibers, Insoluble Fibers), By Application (Food & Beverages, Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Gut Microbiome Test Market Analysis By Product Type (Gut Microbiome Testing Kit, Others), By Application (Homecare Settings, Hospitals, Clinics & Laboratories, Others), By Region, Forecast to 2027
Hydralazine Market Analysis By Type (Tablet, Injection), By Application (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Recovery Centers, Others), By End Use, By Region, Forecast to 2027
Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Analysis By Drug Class (Immunomodulatory, Immunosuppressant, Interferon, Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, Injection), Distribution Channel (Hospital, Clinics, Retail and Online Pharmacies, Others), By Region, Forecast to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1-(604)-757-9756
Read full Press Release at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-human-microbiome-therapeutics-market