SAN FRANCISCO, California, April 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global hi-tech medical devices market size is expected to reach USD 197.87 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period. Employee wellness programs along with enhanced precision, aesthetics, and durability of devices are among the primary growth stimulants for the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Smart phones emerged as the largest segment owing to their integration with other devices such as smart watches and fitness trackers
- Fitness trackers are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Handheld devices dominated the market in 2017. This can be attributed to advent of innovative cameras, high speed internet connection, larger storage capacity, and fast processers
- North America dominated the hi-tech medical devices market in 2017, owing to existence of various multinational companies and presence of supportive infrastructure such as hi-speed internet connection
- Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are Apple; Google; Adida AG; Nike, Inc.; Samsung; Sony Corporation; Xiaomi; CAE HEALTHCARE; and Virtual-Realities Ltd.
Read 79 page research report with TOC on "Hi-Tech Medical Devices Market Analysis Report By Product (Tablets, Smartphones, Smart Watches, Fitness Trackers, Virtual Reality Sets), By Site (Strap, Clip, Bracelet, Handheld), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hi-tech-medical-devices-market
Market players are focusing on aesthetics while designing these devices as they are meant for daily wear. There are immense opportunities for players who are developing luxury watches and jewelry that have all features of smart wearables, which is certain to attract luxury spenders. New generation of consumers demand innovative luxury items with a blend of exclusivity, fashion, and connectivity, which serves as a key driver for the demand for hi-tech medical devices.
North America held a substantial share in the hi-tech medical devices market in 2017, due to high accessibility of supportive infrastructure such as hi-speed internet connection, presence of a raft of multinational companies, and increasing awareness among people. Besides, multinational companies (MNC) provide various schemes that allow users buy devices at a lesser price. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness phenomenal growth in the coming years, owing to high unmet needs, improving healthcare infrastructure, and rising per capita expenditure. Moreover. presence of a large user base and booming economy, especially in India and China, are also bolstering the growth of the regional market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global hi-tech medical devices market on the basis of product, site, and region:
- Hi-Tech Medical Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Smart phones
- Smart Watches
- Fitness Trackers
- Virtual Reality Sets
- Hi-Tech Medical Devices Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Strap, Clip, Bracelet
- Shoe Sensors
- Hi-Tech Medical Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Surgical Incision Closure Market – Surgical incision closure market is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing investment in research and development, reduced level of trauma along with reducing risks of infection and increasing demand to shorten length of hospital stay.
- Surgical Lasers Market – Global surgical lasers market is projected to grow due to technical advances in surgical lasers, increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, particularly ophthalmic disorders and growing preference towards minimally invasive surgeries are the major factors responsible for its growth.
- Sleep Apnea Diagnostic And Therapeutic Devices Market – The primary drivers of Sleep Apnea Diagnostic And Therapeutic Devices industry include growing awareness about hypertension, stroke, and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and Type II mature onset diabetes.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: +1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.