- Hypercar market players who are eyeing a higher market share have a keen focus on innovation and technological advancement
- Growth rate of hypercar market will be around 6%, compounded annually over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. Increasing demand for electric vehicles is set to be a notable growth factor
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global hypercar market is set on an upward growth trajectory. The market is anticipated to record a rate of growth of about 6% from 2020 to 2030. It will help the market reach 1.4 million units by the end of this forecast period. A host of growth factors are being noted in the market landscape. These are helping the market grow.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Global warming is one of the most prominent factors of growth in the global hypercar market. As awareness increases, governments take steps to mitigate impact, bring down their carbon footprint. This is paving way for higher demand of vehicles that are powered by electricity. It does not come as a surprise therefore that technology holds a key place in growth strategies of players operating in the vendor landscape of this market."
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=34724
Key Findings of Global Hypercar Market Study:
- On the basis of propulsion, segment for IC-engine has held a sizeable share of the global hypercar market in the past
- Over the forecast period, the electric propulsion market is expected to eat into a part of this share owing to increasing adoption of electric vehicles
- The segment for 220 mph speed has dominated the market in the past owing to high vehicle efficiency
For a detailed analysis of global hypercar market by speed, propulsion, engine size and region, visit at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hypercar-market.html
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Hypercar Market:
- Increasing disposable income is a critical factor of growth in the hypercar market over the forecast period
- Global warming is spurring governments to take appropriate actions to mitigate impact and reduce carbon footprint
- High performance vehicle are witnessing a significant increase in demand, adding to growth in the market
- Innovation is set to be a key growth determiner for players and that makes technological advancement a prominent contributor to market growth
- Increasing investment are paving for future growth of the market, fuelling advancement in machinery and technology
Regional Analysis of Global Hypercar Market:
- As per Transparency Market Research, Europe will be a very attractive regional market over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030
- It will grow owing to high environmental consciousness, disposable income and technological awareness, and presence of a prominent consumer base
- In countries such as Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Spain, robust road infrastructure is enabling growth in a major way
Analyze global hypercar market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Competitive Landscape of Global Hypercar Market:
Most significant players, who have successfully made a mark on the global hypercar market are Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A., Bugatti Automobilies S.A.S., Daimler AG, Ferrari S.p.A., Hennessey Performance, Koenigsegg Automotive AB, Maserati, Mazzanti Automobili, McLaren Group Companies, Pagani Automobili S.p.A., Porsche, Rimac, Ultima Sports Ltd., Zenvo Automotive, among others. These have been extensively covered in Transparency Market Research's report. It also carries other crucial information that can helps market players make better, more profitable decisions.
Noteworthy here is that the players are trying to increase their footprint, geographically. That is being achieved via a slew of organic and inorganic measures. Focus on technological improvement to bring forth innovation is sharp too.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis across Industry – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=34724
Global Hypercar Market: Segmentation
- Hypercar Market, by Speed
- Up to 220 mph
- Above 220 mph
- Hypercar Market, by Propulsion
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Hypercar Market, by Engine Size
- Compact (Below 1,499cc)
- Mid-size (1,500-2,499cc)
- Full-size (Above 2,500cc)
- Hypercar Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia Pacific
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Automotive & Transport Industry:
Rocker Arm Assembly Market – The global rocker arm assembly market is expected to expand at a sluggish CAGR of ~1% during the forecast period. The market growth is anticipated to remain sluggish due to the narrow scope of using rocker arms in other industrial sectors apart from the automotive industry. Moreover, the demand for rocker arm assembly is projected to remain steady during the forecast period due to the expanding automotive sector in developing regions, advancements in technology, and increasing focus on producing aluminum-based rocker arm.
Front-end Module Market – The COVID-19 pandemic has hurt sales of automotive vehicles. As such, the front-end module market is projected to register a modest CAGR of ~4% during the assessment period. Manufacturers are entering into joint ventures with automakers to develop region-specific versions of front-end modules. Thermoplastics offer easy-flowing properties during production but are expensive than most standard materials. Hence, manufacturers should use thermoplastics to develop highly integrated hybrid front-end modules, since these materials reduce production costs and deliver freedom in designing.
Power-sports Batteries Market – The global power-sports batteries market is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period. The market growth is primarily driven by booming electric vehicle sector, augmenting demand for electric vehicles, increasing focus on innovations, and increasing support from the government. The rise in the number of initiatives that promote the development of power-sports batteries is expected to provide a significant boost to the production of power-sports batteries in various regions of the world. Market players should focus on launching innovative, high quality products to gain a competitive edge.
Access TMR Upcoming Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Access Recently Published Reports by TMR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/hypercar-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research