Grid-Scale Battery Storage Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
LONDON, Aug. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Capex Forecasts for Lithium-ion (Li-Poly, LFP, LTO), Flow (VRFB, Li-Air, Zn-Air, Zn-Br, PSB), Sodium-Based (Na-S, Na-NiCl), Advanced Lead Acid and Other Batteries (Li-Air, Mg-Ion, Ni-Zn, Ni-Fe, Ni-Cd), Energy Storage Technologies (EST) for Electricity Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Grids to Optimise Off-Grid Storage of Renewable Wind, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Photo-Voltaic (PV) Energy
The latest research report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the Grid Scale Battery Storage market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate $2.1bn in 2019.
The Grid-Scale Battery Storage Technologies Market Report 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you find 149 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 197-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new energy report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/grid-scale-battery-storage-technologies-market-forecast-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 149 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market.
• Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029
• Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies submarket forecasts from 2019-2029
• Lithium-ion batteries submarket forecast 2019-2029
• Sodium-based batteries submarket forecast 2019-2029
• Flow batteries submarket forecast 2019-2029
• Advanced lead acid batteries submarket forecast 2019-2029
• Other batteries submarket forecast 2019-2029
• Regional Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the regions including:
• South Korea
• Rest of the world
• Company profiles for the leading 13 Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies companies
• NGK Insulators Ltd.
• BYD Co. Ltd.
• Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
• Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
• General Electric
• GS Yuasa Corporation
• LG Chem Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• ABB Group
• Panasonic Corporation
• Hitachi Ltd
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/grid-scale-battery-storage-technologies-market-forecast-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
AES Energy Storage LLC
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
Axion Power International Inc.
Deeya Energy Inc.
Dow Kokam LLC
East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc.
Eos Energy Storage
General Electric Company
Glidemeister Energy Solutions
GS Yasua Corporation
LG Chem Ltd
Mitsubishi Electric Company
NGK Insulators Ltd.
Primus Power Corporation
Réseau Distribution France (ERDF)
Sumitomo Electric Industries
Xtreme Power Inc.
ZBB Energy Corp.
Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
Fraunhofer Society Research Organisation
International Energy Agency (IEA)
Korea Institute of Energy Research (KIER)
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com