DUBLIN, July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
A wind turbine rotor blade is fundamental component of a wind turbine. The rotor forms the central part of the turbine and consists of multiple rotor blades attached to a hub. The rotor blades act as a motor in the turbine and extract energy by capturing wind energy and converting it into the rotation of the hub. The most common rotor consists of a horizontal axis with three blades with a diameter ranging from 37-128 meters.
The analysts forecast the Global Wind Turbine Rotor Blade market will grow at a CAGR of 14.5 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The Global Wind Turbine Rotor Blade market can be categorized on the basis of diameter size into four segments: 37-60 meters, 61-75 meters, 76-90 meters, and over 90 meters.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Blade Diameter Size
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- Enercon GmbH
- Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica SA
- LM Wind Power Holding A/S
- Nordex SE
- Vestas Wind System A/S
- ACCIONA SA
- Aeroblade SA
- Dewind Co.
- EUROS Entwicklungsgesellschaft für Windkraftanlagen GmbH
- FlexSys Inc.
- Guodian United Power Technology Co.
- Inox Wind Ltd.
- KM Co. Ltd.
- PowerBlades GmbH
- Siemens Wind Power A/S
- SINOI GmbH
- Sinomatech Wind Power Blade Co. Ltd.
- Sulzon Energy Ltd.
- Tecnologia e Sistemas Avancados Ltda
- TPI Composites Inc.
- Wuxi Turbine Blade Co. Ltd.
- Zhonghang Hui Teng Windpower Equipment Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x27qjn/global_wind
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets