DUBLIN, Dec. 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6lvnl/global_wealth) has announced the addition of the "Global Wealth Management Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
One of the key drivers in this market is the rising need for customer analytics. Given that customer analytics is an important tool in understand the relationship-based pricing strategies, it is no surprise that their augmented usage during the forecast period will aid in understanding the banking needs of customers.
The North American region is expected to continue to be the largest market during the forecast period. This region currently accounts for a market share of about 32% and it's projected to continue to dominate the market until the end of 2019. This is largely due to the development of a new client service model by multi-family offices.
Further, the report states that lack of proper due diligence is the most important challenge that is faced by the wealth management industry.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
- What are the key factors driving the global wealth management market
- What are the key Market trendss impacting the growth of the global wealth management market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in this market space
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global wealth management market
- What are the factors influencing the market shares of the North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global wealth management market
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
- Vanguard Group
- State Street Global Advisors
- Fidelity Investments
- Credit Suisse
Other Prominent Vendors:
- BNY Mellon
- Credit Agricole
- Capital Group
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6lvnl/global_wealth
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets