- The medical industry is tending towards a scenario of perpetual growth and development. Advancements in medical research reflect in the success of the healthcare industry in delivering premium services and care to patients
- Development of high-devices and technologies such as thoracic drainage devices are a part of the revolution that has gathered pace across the healthcare sector
ALBANY, New York, March 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The development of new devices for thoracic care shall play an integral role in the growth of the global thoracic drainage devices market. Healthcare professionals assert the importance of caution and comprehensive analysis within the healthcare industry. To simplify their intent, it can be stated that minor medical negligence can become a cause of severe damage to patients. In this regard, development of devices that can assist doctors during an after conducting core medical procedures has become a necessity.
Most importantly, the need for fresh technologies that increase the success rate of cardiac, spinal, and other surgeries has increased. Henceforth, the importance of thoracic drainage devices in the present scenario remains uncontested. These devices are integral to ensuring quick recovery of patients who have undergone critical surgeries involving the use of the thorax. The total value of the global thoracic drainage devices market is projected to touch US$ 980 Mn by 2027, rising up from a value of US$ 615 Mn in 2018. The CAGR of the global thoracic drainage devices market is tabulated at 5% over the forecast period between 2019 and 2027.
The medical industry continues to recalibrate its focus on patient safety, pain management, and damage control. This trend shall play a vital role in driving demand within the global thoracic drainage devices market.
Read Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/40529
Delving into the Details of Healthcare Research and Management
- Surgical research has gained momentum in recent times, and medical scientists are looking at developing prudent solutions and techniques to manage surgical procedures.
- The healthcare industry is informing patients about the importance of post-surgical treatment. This is a crucial trend that shall enable faster manufacturing of thoracic drainage devices.
- Use of thoracic drainage devices is primarily related to cardiovascular treatments, and this is an important dynamic of market growth.
Gather core insights about growth opportunities, trends, and dynamics pertaining to the Global Thoracic Drainage Devices Market (Product, End use, Application, and Region) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, & Forecast 2019 - 2027
Download a PDF Brochure of Report -
Global Thoracic Drainage Device Market: Growth Drivers and Opportunities
The healthcare industry is at epicentre of national growth and advancement for several countries. A large number of nations have shown immense enthusiasm in improving healthcare, medical, and surgical procedures across their healthcare sector. This trend has led to increased investments in the development of high-end medical technologies and healthcare devices. Manufacturing of thoracic drainage devices has gathered speed in recent times, and the growth of this market can be explained by the following trends:
- Rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases, coupled with the seriousness of the medical industry in offering intensive care to the masses, has aided market growth.
- Medical scientists consider post-surgical infection as the leading cause of fatalities in patients who have been treated for severe diseases and disorders. Therefore, use of thoracic drainage devices for smooth recovery is a necessity.
- The field of oncology has also become an area of prudent research, and this trend shall popularise the use of thoracic drainage devices across hospitals and healthcare centers.
Absence of Emergency Services Could Constrain Market Growth
- A large number of hospitals and healthcare centers remain deprived of emergency services or critical equipment meant to manage and maintain the health of recovering patients.
- Several medical units pay little attention to disaster medicine, damage control and pain management. The absence of thoracic drainage devices across medical units can be extremely distressing for ailing patients.
- Healthcare units in developing regions fall short of the budget required to induct premium and subsidiary medical devices and equipment.
Global Thoracic Drainage Devices Market: Business Landscape
WHEN Medela AG's chest drainage system made its way into the market, several other manufacturers began investing in surgical research to develop premium technologies. The chest drainage system provides accurate and precise results related to fluid volume, air leakage, and pleural pressure for chest drain management. Some other notable players in the thoracic drainage devices market are MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG (Getinge AB), C. R. Bard, Inc. (BD), Smiths Medical (Smiths Group plc), and Teleflex Incorporated.
Get a PDF Sample Copy of the Report -
Global Thoracic Drainage Devices Market: Segmentation
Thoracic Drainage Devices Market by Product
- Pleural Damage Catheters
- Secured Needles
- Thoracic Drainage Kits
- Thoracic Drainage Systems
- Trocar Drains
- Unsecured Needles
Thoracic Drainage Devices Market by Application
- Cardiac Surgery
- General Intensive Care & Emergency Medicines
- Infectious Diseases
- Military/Damage Control/Disaster Medicines
- Oncology & Pain Management
- Thoracic Surgery & Pulmonology
Thoracic Drainage Devices Market by End User
- Ambulance Services
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
- Military Surgeons
- Urgent Care or Outpatient Care
Thoracic Drainage Devices Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Respiratory Disposable Devices Market - Respiratory diseases including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), acute respiratory infections, tuberculosis, and lung cancer are some of the major chronic diseases affecting millions of people around the world. There is an alarming rise in the incidence of respiratory diseases, especially in the Asia Pacific, and the prevalence of respiratory diseases is higher in Western countries including the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, and Russia.
Cardiovascular Disease Drug Market - Heart disease happens when the vessels of blood of our heart are either diseased or damaged. Condition such as this result in the deposition of fat forming build up called plaque. These plaques can lead to either clot of blood or block blood vessels. Heart diseases can lead to several health issues like problems of heart rhythm, congestive heart failure, or a heart attack. Any of these diseases is capable of causing death to the person; as such treatment of such conditions of heart is of utmost importance.
Pain Management Therapeutics Market - The global market for pain management therapeutics is likely to clock a CAGR of 4.0% for the forecast period from 2017 to 2025. Progressing at this rate, the market's valuation of US$62,246.8 mn in 2016 will become worth US$88,253.4 mn by the end of 2025.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research