DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Selenium Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of selenium, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing selenium worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: selenium production in the country, major manufacturers, selenium consumption, selenium trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including selenium market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the selenium market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD SELENIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about Selenium1.2. Selenium market trends- Selenium resources globally- Selenium production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Prices
2. SELENIUM INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
2.1. Belgium2.2. Finland2.3. Germany2.4. Poland2.5. Serbia2.6. Sweden
3. SELENIUM INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. SELENIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.1. China4.2. India4.3. Japan4.4. Philippines
5. SELENIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5.1. Canada5.2. USA
6. SELENIUM INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6.1. Chile6.2. Peru
7. SELENIUM INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
7.1. Production forecast, projects7.2. Demand future trends7.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8dsp5/selenium_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets