DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r98gg/real_time) has announced the addition of the "Real Time Location System (RTLS) Market (2014 - 2020) -By Component (Tags, Software, Sensors)" report to their offering.
Real Time Location System (RTLS) is a technology that is used to automatically identify and locate objects, assets or individuals in real time. The goal of RTLS is to continuously track location of the targets. RTLS works with the help of a tag which is attached to the target from which wireless signals are sent. These wireless signals which are sent are received by readers. Readers are usually fixed at predetermined positions and they send the location data to the software that are presents in the exact location visually to the end user.
Much before the development of Real Time Location System, there was a market for Automatic identification where technologies were used to help machines and identify objects. After further developments in Automatic identification, Automatic data capture systems were deployed. This market aimed at identification of objects and then capturing the data so that the data about objects could be automatically fed into systems without the involvement of humans. This was done so that employees could spend more time on value added processes such as providing customer service. The development of Automatic data capture market led to the newer market of Real Time Location System (RTLS) which not only carried out the functions of automatic data capture systems, but also included the ability to view objects real time location as well as monitor its state on various portable devices.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global RTLS Industry - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global RTLS Industry - Market Landscape
4. Global RTLS Industry - Market Forces
5. Global RTLS Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global RTLS Market - By Component
7. Global RTLS Market - By Technology
8. Global RTLS Market, By Industry Verticals
9. Global RTLS Market, by Applications
10. RTLS Market, By Geography
11. Market Entropy
12. Investment Opportunities - Analysis by Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds.
13. Company Profiles
- Ekahau Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Intelleflex Corporation
- Ubisense Group plc.
- Zebra Technologies
- Awarepoint Corporation
- CenTrak Inc.
- Skytron LLC
- Visonic Technologies
- Axcess International Inc.
- Time Domain
- Thing Magic
- Versus Technologies, Inc.
- Radianse Inc(Airpointe Corporation)
- Identec Solutions
- TeleTracking Technologies
- Savi Technology
- GE Healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r98gg/real_time
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets