DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3mq8p4/global_pressure) has announced the addition of the "Global Pressure Sensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Pressure Sensors market is expected to increase to $7.74 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 6.14% over the period 2014-2020.
The pressure sensors market is mainly driven by increasing demand from the automotive segment that uses pressure sensors to a greater extent for various applications. Government regulations mandating the use of pressure sensors in automobiles have also contributed to the growth in demand for pressure sensors.
Consumer electronics is analyzed to be the fastest growing application segment for pressure sensors. Asia Pacific led the pressure sensors market in 2014 and the region is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. North America and Europe followed Asia Pacific in the global pressure sensors market and together accounted for more than half of the global market share.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis, market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the Report Offers:
- Market Definition for Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Pressure Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Murata Electronics
- Ssi Technologies
- Measurement Specialties
- Mouser Electronics
- Sick Ag
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation
7. Market Segmentation, By Region
8. Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of Pressure Sensors Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3mq8p4/global_pressure
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets