DUBLIN, Jan. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fgh4k/world_organic_led) has announced the addition of the "World Organic LED Market Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
According to this new report titled, World Organic LED Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2020, the world Organic LED market is predicted to reach a value of $37.2 billion by 2020, with a growth of 18.3% CAGR during the 2015-2020 period.
The report segments the OLED market based on application, display type, applications of OLED display panel, OLED lighting end users and geography. Based on application, the OLED market is segmented into display and lighting. Based on display type, the world OLED display market is segmented into AMOLED and PMOLED.
Television and monitors, smartphone, notebooks and tablets, automotive and others are the major application areas of OLED display. Based on end users, the world OLED lighting market is segmented into commercial, residential and industrial. Further, by geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
Benefits of this Report:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the OLED market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends adopted by the key market players are highlighted to determine overall competitiveness of the market
- Porters Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis of the key market players are provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by buyers and suppliers
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with their impact analysis for the forecast period
- Various operating segments of the OLED market are carefully analyzed to measure the potential of the emerging market
- The quantitative analysis of the market through 2014-2020 is provided to elaborate the market potential
- Au Optronics Corp.
- Cambridge Display Technology Limited
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Novaled GmbH
- Osram GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Universal Display Corporation
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 WORLD ORGANIC LED MARKET BY APPLICATION, 2014-2020, $ MILLION
CHAPTER 5 WORLD ORGANIC LED DISPLAY MARKET BY TYPE, 2014 2020 $MILLION
CHAPTER 6 WORLD ORGANIC LED DISPLAY MARKET BY APPLICATION, 2014 2020 $MILLION
CHAPTER 7 WORLD ORGANIC LED LIGHTING MARKET BY END USERS, 2014 2020 $MILLION
CHAPTER 8 WORLD ORGANIC LED MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY, 2014 2020 $MILLION
CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fgh4k/world_organic_led
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets