DUBLIN, Feb. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cprvbf/nonvolatile) has announced the addition of the "Non-Volatile Memory Market by Type (Flash, NVSRAM, 3D NAND, 3D Xpoint, NRAM, FRAM, MRAM, NVDIMM), Application (Consumer Electronics, Energy & Power, Healthcare, Automotive, Enterprise Storage), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global non-volatile memory market is expected to be worth USD 80.54 Billion by 2022, growing at an estimated CAGR of 9.93% between 2016 and 2022. The major drivers for the growth are the growing need for low cost, longer retention, and high performance memory devices. The rapidly evolving technology, continuous cutback in process, increasing competition, and a fast move toward nanotechnology characterize the worldwide market.
Of all the major applications for the consumer electronics, enterprise storage and automotive hold the major share of the non-volatile memory market. The consumer electronics application is expected to grow at the highest rate in the market during the forecast period, followed by the enterprise storage application. This is because of the growing shipment of smartphones, tablets PCs, and SSD storage devices.
Key Topics Covered:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, application and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the non-volatile memory market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the non-volatile memory market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on type, application and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the non-volatile memory market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
- Adesto Technologies
- Crossbar Inc.
- Everspin Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Intel Corporation
- Microchip Technology
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Nantero, Inc
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sandisk Corporation
- Sk Hynix, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Viking Technology
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Non-Volatile Memory Market, By Type
8 Non-Volatile Memory Market, By Application
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cprvbf/nonvolatile
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets