DUBLIN, Aug. 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5xlzb/mri_systems) has announced the addition of the "MRI Systems Market to 2020 - Focus on Patient Comfort and Operational Efficiency, with Growth Driven by Developing Economies" report to their offering.
"MRI Systems Market to 2020 - Focus on Patient Comfort and Operational Efficiency, with Growth Driven by Developing Economies" discusses the market, competitive landscape, and trends for three MRI systems market segments: High-field, Mid-field, and Low-field MRI systems. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the dynamics of the market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes each segment's pipeline products and gives details of important merger and acquisition deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, and Australia.
- Information on market size for three MRI systems market segments: High-field, Mid-field, and Low-filed MRI systems.
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the MRI systems market.
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: Siemens, GE, Philips, Toshiba, and Hitachi.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Global MRI Systems Market: Definitions
4 MRI Systems: Global Market Characterization
5 Global MRI Systems Market: Segment Analysis and Forecasts
6 Global MRI Systems Market: Country Analysis and Forecasts
7 Global MRI Systems Market: Company Profiles
8 Global MRI Systems Market: Product Pipeline Analysis
9 Global MRI Systems Market: Consolidation Landscape
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5xlzb/mri_systems
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets