DUBLIN, Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9xd6t/20152019_global) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 Global Medical Imaging Industry: Market Segment Forecasts, and Supplier Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How" report to their offering.
A worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The companies analyzed in the report include Analogic, Esaote, GE, Hitachi, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba. The company profiles include:
- Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
- Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
- Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars,
- product literature, newsletters, etc.
- System service and support.
- Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related technologies, including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9xd6t/20152019_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets