DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets and Technologies for Inorganic Metal Finishing Processes" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
This report studies the role of inorganic metal finishing technologies in providing protection, explains the technology and innovation behind the development and production of inorganic metal finishing coatings and analyzes major market trends in terms of region and application sector. Includes forecasts through 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of global and regional markets for various types of inorganic metal finishing technologies and related products, including reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Discussion of new developments taking place in the metal finishing industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance.
- Evaluations of various applications of inorganic metal finishing coatings and the markets for such applications, with special emphasis on the new products being developed and markets for such products.
- Examination of expectations in diverse areas such as performance, ease of application, sustainability, quality, functionality, and environmental properties.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
- The global market for equipment, consumables and spares for inorganic metal finishing processes was valued at $64.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $68.9 billion in 2015.
- This total market is further expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% from $73.6 billion in 2016 to $105 billion in 2021.
- The global market for inorganic metal finishing processes is expected to reach nearly $65.6 billion by 2021 from $47.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.8% over the five-year period from 2016 to 2021.
- The global market for consumables and spares is expected to increase from $9.2 billion in 2016 to $15.1 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 10.4% over the five-year period from 2016 to 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Market For Inorganic Metal Finishing Technologies And Related Equipment
Chapter 5: Market For Applications Of Inorganic Metal Finishing Technologies
Chapter 6: Inorganic Metal Finishing Technologies
Chapter 7: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Chapter 8: Profiles Of Leading Coating Equipment And Consumables Manufacturers
- Abakan Inc.
- A Brite Co. Inc.
- Birchwood Technologies
- Broco Products Inc.
- Buffoli Impianti SRL
- Chemtool Inc.
- Columbia Chemical Corp.
- Hardwood Line Manufacturing Co.
- Hauzer Techno Coating Bv
- Haviland Enterprises
- Heatbath Corp.
- Houghton International Inc.
- Hubbard-Hall Inc.
- International Plating Technology Llc
- Kolene Corp.
- Kraft Chemical Co.
- Krohn Industries
- L.S. Industries
- Luster-On Products Inc.
- Magnus Equipment Group
- Mass Finishing Inc.
- The Matchless Metal Polish Co.
- M-C Finishing Supplies Inc.
- Mcgean-Rohco Inc.
- Metfab Technologies
- Oerlikon Balzers Hartec Gmbh
- PCI of America
- Praxair Surface Technologies Inc.
- Sequa Corp.
- Servi Sure Corp.
- Technic Inc.
- TIB Chemicals AG
- Tiodize Co. Inc.
- Titanium Tantalum Products Ltd. (Titan)
- Trimac Industries Llc
For more information, visit: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/684l2j/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets