DUBLIN, Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brtdwl/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2030" report to their offering.
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE HVAC market size estimates - Latest technologies and trends - Market share data tables - Exclusive interviews with major companies - Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects - Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets - Get an overview of the global automotive HVAC sector - Identify opportunities and threats - Prepare demand and supply forecasts - Review the latest technological drivers - Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them - Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects - Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans - Carry out competitive analysis
Key Topics Covered:
2. PESTER analysis
3. Companies Behr-Hella Thermocontrol (BHTC) Calsonic Kansei Corporation Delphi Automotive LLP Denso Corporation Halla Visteon Climate Control Mahle GmbH Valeo SA Eberspaecher Mikuni Keihin Preh Group Sanden Automotive Yokohama Rubber
5. Technologies Automatic, standard and multi-zone air conditioning systems Compact and hybrid/electric air conditioning systems Compressor technology Control systems and the user interface Hybrid and electric vehicle manufacturers adopt similar approaches Refrigerant technology Systems to reduce fuel consumption Other
7. Archive MAHLE's protracted route to majority shareholding in Behr
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brtdwl/global_light
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets