DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66xp5g/learning) has announced the addition of the "Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market Analysis (2014 - 2020): Modules; Vertical; Services (Hosting, Colocation, Authoring Tool, Payment Gateways, Software, CDNs)" report to their offering.
A Learning Management System (LMS) is software or the category of software which is used to perform multiple tasks like documentation, tracking, reporting, and administration of online learning of educational courses or corporate training material. The global LMS market had revenues of around $2.15bn in 2013 and this is expected to increase to around $4.7bn at a CAGR of around 17%.
There are around 500 LMS solutions based on proprietary software as well as open source offerings, but the market is dominated by established companies like Blackboard, Desire2Learn, Instructure etc with respect to revenues.
Most universities across US, Canada, Australia either opt for commercial or open source LMS solutions which are then self-managed or hosted on third party service providers. Overall, around 64% use hosting services for their LMS software solutions with the remaining opting for self-managed or on-campus hosting.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Learning Management Systems Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Learning Management Systems - Market Landscape
4. Global Learning Management Systems - Market Forces
5. Global Learning Management Systems - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Learning Management Systems - End User Verticals Analysis
7. Global Learning Management Systems - Module Types Analysis
8. Global Learning Management Systems - Ecosystem Analysis
9. Global Learning Management Systems Market-Geographic Analysis
11. Market Entropy
12. Investment Opportunities
13. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Blackboard Inc
- Desire2Learn Inc
- Saba Software
- Sumtotal Systems
- Automatic Data Processing Inc
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc
- Netdimensions Ltd
- IBM Corp
- Instructure For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66xp5g/learning
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets