BANGALORE, India, Dec. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Learning Analytics Market is Segmented by Type (On-premises, Cloud-Based), By Application (Academic, Enterprise), Key Vendors and Regional Growth: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Education Category.
The global Learning Analytics Market size is projected to reach USD 7956.6 Million by 2026, from USD 2560.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 20.8% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the Learning analytics market size are, need for data-driven decisions to improve the quality of education, the rising need to evolve the competitive strategies to sustain the market, and the surging focus on personalized learning.
The report lists the major players in the regions and their respective market share on the basis of global revenue. It also explains their strategic moves in the past few years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the competition.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Learning Analytics Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-0Q375/Global_Learning_Analytics
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE LEARNING ANALYTICS MARKET SIZE
The growing spread of e-learning technology such as mobile learning devices, student information systems, and learning management systems (LMS) has made it easier for the education sector to access vast quantities of data related to teaching and learning practices. While these techniques are applied in education with a view to increasing the productivity of traditional education systems and student results, the business sector is implementing these techniques to increase the workforce. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the learning analytics market size.
Increased use of 3D animation techniques for visualization of the subject at hand is expected to enhance the efficacy of learning analytics tools. Improved data visualization using charts & graphs is designed to optimize the effectiveness of business-critical models for data scientists. The rising demand for such interactive education and learning analytics solutions in the enterprise sector is expected to further fuel the growth of the Learning analytics market size.
The emergence of machine learning and AI in data analytics creates major opportunities for players in the education and learning analytics industry. Furthermore, the popularity of distance learning is increasing acceptance of the learning analytics market size.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-0Q375/global-learning-analytics
LEARNING ANALYTICS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest learning analytics market share. This dominance of North America is attributed to the early adoption of the latest technologies. Additional factors such as the high number of foreign students studying in the region and the use of learning software in the enterprise sector are expected to boost the North American Learning analytics market size.
The Asia-Pacific market is expected to see the fastest growth, with an expected CAGR of more than 20% over the forecast period. The enterprise sector, especially the IT & telecommunications and e-commerce industries in countries such as China, India, and Japan, is expected to be the key to adopting a broad range of education & learning analytics solutions.
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-0Q375/Global_Learning_Analytics
LEARNING ANALYTICS MARKET SEGMENTATION
by Type, the market is primarily split into
- Cloud Based.
by Application, this report covers the following segments
The Learning Analytics key players in this market include:
- Saba Software
- Sum Total System
- Mcgraw-Hill Education
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0Q375&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0Q375&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Education and Learning Analytics Software and Services Market Size is Segmented by Type Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, by Application People Acquisition And Retention, Curriculum Development And Intervention, Performance Management, Budget And Finance Management, Operations Management and by various regions.
- Higher Education Learning Analytics Market is Segmented by Type On-Premise, Cloud, by Application Learner Efficiency, Institutional Management, Instructional Design and by various regions.
- E-learning Market size was valued at USD 171 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 10.85% by 2025.
- Academic E-Learning Market size was valued at USD 103.8 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 11.23% by 2025. The report includes a country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026.
- Corporate E-learning Market size was valued at USD 64.4 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 9.16% by 2025. The on-premise deployment segment accounted for the major shares of the corporate e-learning market. This deployment method enables the organization to have complete control over all the components of e-learning. Large enterprises that consider training as an integral part of the overall business model usually prefer this deployment type.
- K-12 Education Technology Market size is projected to reach USD 45190 Million by 2026, from USD 11850 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 25.0% during 2021-2026.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Market size to grow from USD 9.464 Billion in 2019 to USD 29.901 Billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.13%.
- Blended E-learning Market size was valued at USD 128 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 11.14% by 2025.
- Online Learning Market size was valued at USD 171 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR 10.85% by 2025. The report provides historical as well as present growth parameters of the global Online Learning market. The report features salient and unique factors, which are expected to significantly impact the growth of the global Online Learning market throughout the forecast period.
- Online Education Market size is projected to reach USD 245900 Million by 2026, from USD 153180 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2021-2026.
- Smart Education & Learning Management Market is expected to grow from USD 105,809.30 Million in 2019 to USD 270,630.32 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.94%.
Click Here To See The List Of Related Reports On Learning Analytics Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports