DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2j3v5/global_jet_fuel) has announced the addition of the "Global Jet Fuel Additives Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report estimates the jet fuel additives market to grow with a CAGR of 7% during the 2015-2019 forecast period.
The growing concerns about emissions are expected to deter the growth of this market during the forecast period. The increasing emission is expected to hurt the consumption of jet fuels. The regulation focus in Europe is on reducing grams of carbon dioxide per kilometer travelled in tightening the limits on the emission of particulate matter, nitrous oxide, carbon monoxide, and hydrocarbons.
Segmentation by application and analysis of the jet fuel additives market:
- Passenger and freighter aircrafts
- Cargo aircrafts
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the jet fuel additives market:
- North America
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the jet fuel additives market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the jet fuel additives market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global jet fuel additives market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, EMEA, North America, and ROW?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global jet fuel additives market?
- Baker Hughes
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
PART 07: Market segmentation by grades and specifications
PART 08: Market segmentation by geography
PART 09: Market segmentation by additive type
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2j3v5/global_jet_fuel
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets