DUBLIN, Sept. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Household Appliances Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
The global household appliances industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $324.2 billion by 2019. The major drivers of the household appliances industry are increase in per capita income, consumer spending, housing activities, and increasing urbanization. The home comfort segment depicted the highest growth rate among all five segments in 2013. Implementation of technological changes in household appliances will possibly further drive this industry.
This report provides an analysis of the global household appliances industry including the market trend, cost structure, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends of the market. The study also includes global household appliances industry trends and forecasts through 2019, segmented by region and by product type as follows:
Household Appliances Industry by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
- Household Appliances Industry by Product Type:
- Cooking Appliances
- Home Comfort
On the basis of its comprehensive research, the author forecasts that majority of the segments for household appliances will experience moderate growth during 2014-2019. Of all the segments in the industry, the home comfort segment is likely to grow at the highest pace. New product development, increasing urbanization, and rising working class population are the driving forces of the global household appliances industry. Strong economic growth in developing nations, such as China, India, and the Middle East countries, is anticipated to boost the industry. Continuous innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the market.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Global Household Appliances Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Market size in terms of value ($B) by segment, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key regional segments those are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides Household Appliances Industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Industry Definition and Scope
Chapter 3. Industry Overview
Chapter 4. Macroeconomic Trend
Chapter 5. Industry Trends
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7. Macroeconomic Forecast
Chapter 8. Industry Forecasts
Chapter 9. Emerging Trends
Chapter 10. Growth Opportunity
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sx6rk/global_household
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets